Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dave Martin

Comments

• Options
    hopefully its news that hell be joining with paul hayes on tuesday.....fingers crossed
  • Options
    Can we at least be told publically if it's positive or negative?
  • Options
    I would also love to be acquainted with this news via the medium of whisper!
  • Options
    He hasn't inboxed me - so don't panic !
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Can we at least be told publically if it's positive or negative?
    I don't think that negative news would be considered important/interesting enough to be given by whispers only.
  • Options

Positive IMO. Can someone tell me how to send a message to someone else. I've whispered the people who have already sent me a message but unsure how to start a whisper conversation from iphone
  • Options
    Positive IMO. Can someone tell me how to send a message to someone else. I've whispered the people who have already sent me a message but unsure how to start a whisper conversation from iphone
    Give us an inbox and i'll whisper it for you.
  • Options
    i wouldnt mind an inbox from any of you when you find out please... must be good news
  • Options
    and me, and me ..... :)
  • Options
    And me, I feel all left out! ;0)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And me :)
  • Options
    Why not just post it normally? What difference does it make!?
  • Options
    Fill me in mate please ^^
  • Options
    make it members only
  • Options
    Can anyone who wants to know inbox me 1st please cause then I can click reply. Not sure how to start a whisper convo. So if you could send me 1 first I'll reply
  • Options
    sent !
  • Options
    Those of us with manners sent an inbox message and have got a reply already.

Shows the importance of good etiquette and being pro-active.

: - )
  • Options
    Whisper me, as I started the thread.
  • Options
    and me :)
  • Options
    If one would be so kind, one would certainly appreciate it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    :(
  • Options
    If you can, please whisper me..i like to have knowledge about transfers before my mate :D

Thanks
  • Options
    Nowt for me.
  • Options

O-Randy-Hunt inboxed me & tbh, it would not be unreasonable to say there is no news to tell anyone. 

Stand down & carry on.

• Options
    Thanks Henry.

Agree with Covered End.
  • Options

Thanks Henry you are right and thanks O-Randy-Hunt

• Options
    Me please! :)
  • Options
    Like I said originally it's a 'little something'. Some might not think it's much. Some might be encouraged by it. But I thought you would all rather hear it than not at all
  • Options
    Let us ALL hear it then..
  • Options
    If it's he wants to come back South the. I could have said that last week!