Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dave Martin

Comments

• Options
    OMG!
  • Options
    let it out!
  • Options
    Under what circumstances did Dave Martin leave Millwall ?
  • Options
    It was one half time. Dave was crying in the dressing room.
    "What's the matter?" the other players said.
    "It's all the abuse" Martin said. "Millwall C*** all the time"
    "What's the problem, we get that every week" they said.
    Dave replied "yes, but you are all Millwall C****"
  • Options
    Went to Derby in search of higher level football but struggled to get into the team. Some comments have suggested that he didn't like it oop North. He can definitely cut it in this league and falls into that bracket of players who could be available at a bargain rate whilst still having the quality needed. Apparently he's an Addick too!
  • Options
    Went to Derby in search of higher level football but struggled to get into the team. Some comments have suggested that he didn't like it oop North. He can definitely cut it in this league and falls into that bracket of players who could be available at a bargain rate whilst still having the quality needed. Apparently he's an Addick too!
    Robbie E is an Addict but he's not rated much by some on here.
  • Options
    He has a year left on his contract and would cost a fee. One of my friends who knows him said he hadn't said anything about charlton. He is a charlton fan. If he hadn't celebrated scoring against us he would have got a slap from the slap happy swillwall neanderthals. So all in all he will probably sign next week.
  • Options
    Any news on Dave Martin?.
  • Options
    I've not heard anything but would like to think we would try to sign. Got a great left foot on him and is pretty quick
  • Options
    Heard a little something. Would rather whisper if possible. Sorry if that's a prob but would rather do whisper please

Gone a bit quiet, is he still on our radar?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Heard a little something. Would rather whisper if possible. Sorry if that's a prob but would rather do whisper please

Make it members only, Randy ?
  • Options
    Good news or bad news?
  • Options
    Old news
  • Options
    Aw, Henry you old tease.

Give me more of a clue?
  • Options
    Yesterdays chip paper old Oggster
  • Options
    Old news as in check the date on Randy Hunts post. Was weeks ago.
  • Options
    Who did we sign instead of Martin in the end? Green I assume?
  • Options
    Well green is a right mid and martin is left mid so Evina is the closest to that position
  • Options
    Bover is also a left footed winger , I'd still like this to happen.We look superb on the left and Martin could add depth to this.
  • Options
    Bover is also a left footed winger , I'd still like this to happen.We look superb on the left and Martin could add depth to this.

Do you not think that with a limited budget we have other priorities though? Evina certainly looks a good bet on the left so will act as good cover.

Got to be RB, CB and CF for me.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Speedy winger with a good left foot. Hardly ever gets a cross in though, (or a tackle)

• Options
    I agree about the priorities Clem,I just feel Martin could make a good impact from the bench in a tight game.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    As could Evina or Harriott. Other priorities at the moment over another LM. Striker, CH for example.
  • Options
    Remember pp, saying this was a done deal, wonder what happened.
  • Options
    Remember pp, saying this was a done deal, wonder what happened.
    pp?

• Options
    He was supposed to come on loan but because his girlfriend was heavily pregnant it would have been a pain in the ass to relocate them. Not what you need moving everything, looking for a place when your preggers. Very surprised nothings happened now though
  • Options
    He was supposed to come on loan but because his girlfriend was heavily pregnant it would have been a pain in the ass to relocate them. Not what you need moving everything, looking for a place when your preggers. Very surprised nothings happened now though
    I think if it had been a pain in the arse, she wouldn't be pregnant!!
  • Options
    According to Sky he is going to Southend .
  • Options
    good his meek
  • Options
    good his meek

Won't they inherit the earth ? ;0)