Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Green - Confirmed Signing, 3 Year Deal

edited June 2011 in General Charlton
Rumours circulating that may be the case

Comments

• Options
    heard these, but the big news source ( sky sports) says un-named championship, just hope their wrong!
  • Options
    Coming from you i suspect it's nailed on. Good News
  • Options
    On Daggers Forum
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    According to the Dagenham forum it's us for £400k and according to their local rag on twitter the Sky Sports story is wrong (unclear whether acceptance of a bid is wrong or whether the destination is wrong)

• Options
    Really hope so. The new John Robinson?
  • Options
    Dagenham & Redbridge@Post_DaggersDagenham & RedbridgeSkySports' claim is incorrect> RT @English_League2: Skysports.com understands that Dagenham & Redbridge have accepted a bid for Danny Green.
  • Options
    Thats only come from the Daggers Forum, and having read their comments there is no one is 'in the know', ie like Essex Al with Hayes signing. 
    Highly doubt we will be able to tempt him away if a Championship club has had a bid accepted... Hes off to the Posh!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Rumours circulating that may be the case

What are the nature of the rumours? The D&R unofficial forum has been suggesting something all day, or do have you a more official source?
  • Options
    I'd love this to be true but really have my doubts. Would be a quality signing and praying that Dan has heard a reliable whisper.
  • Options
    Thats only come from the Daggers Forum, and having read their comments there is no one is 'in the know', ie like Essex Al with Hayes signing. 
    Highly doubt we will be able to tempt him away if a Championship club has had a bid accepted... Hes off to the Posh!
    i wouldn't be so sure. posh are a smaller club than us will be fighting for survival next year without a key man in mackail smith, and who knows if they can offer more than us, i see it as ambition and to see if he's gonna be a fighter or glory with us next year ( hopefully)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't know anything personally, just saw it circulating on Twitter
  • Options
    Apparently its come out of the Greenwich Mercury.. 
  • Options
    Yeah i see that
  • Options
    i was just wondering if paul benson has had a word in danny greens ear about coming to charlton!
  • Options
    i think so uie2
  • Options
    i was just wondering if paul benson has had a word in danny greens ear about coming to charlton!

• Options
    and our ground a premier league quaity stadium! as the other signings have said! peterboroughs not so much!! ;-)
  • Options

If he has he'll be going to Peterborough.

Benson's Charlton experience so far has involved being boo'd on the pitch and slagged off so badly via Twitter that he shut his account down.

Glowing reference.
  • Options
    and our ground a premier league quaity stadium! as the other signings have said! peterboroughs not so much!! ;-)
    and their fan base!
  • Options
    A midfield consisting of green Jackson Hollands alonso and maybe martin dont look to shabby
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Let's hope not. He'll never come here if Benson's told him about our support.
  • Options
    sorry where can i find the rumours surrounding martin?
  • Options
    Let's hope not. He'll never come here if Benson's told him about our away support.

• Options

Would be good if it happens.

He has the choice between a relegation battle with Posh or soaring to glorious, title winning, promotion with the super soaraway Addicks....

No brainer!

• Options
    Fantastic if Green signs !
  • Options
    I had a little bit of info on Martin floe but havnt heard anything since
  • Options

I will say next season.

Derby . peterboto both going down to league 1.

and in league 1  charlton and huddlesfield but |£50 today on 3-1  charlton winning promotion

• Options
    Everybody keeps talking as if he is definitely signing (martin) didnt know where it came from, cheers! 

As for Green, have a bad feeling somebody is on a wind up somewhere along the line (although i am usually wrong!)
  • Options
    i cant keep up with all this. note to powell: can you please stagger the signings just a little so i can at least do my research on them one at a time... yours, bloodnut.
  • Options

Sod staggering them, bloodnut...

If it's a chance of signing the likes of Green, I want him straight in there like a rat up a drainpipe!