Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• That will fly off the shelves. Basic. Nothing stupid looking on the trim/logos. Collar. White always a good colour and modelled on good kits of past. Signing players as well. Let's put some cash back into the old coffers on this shirt and get the season ticket numbers up as well.
  • have to agree (dammit)
  • one thing though... "later this month"

Assuming it's not out tomorrow, do the website team think it's already July ;-)
  • its alright for the kids. fully grown men wearing it is a no no.
  • I'll be getting it with Green on the back :) .
    Nothing better to wear around the house or by the pool on holiday than a football shirt
  • Looks like a polo shirt that they've been selling for the past few years.
    Nothing better to wear around the house or by the pool on holiday than a football shirt
    sorry just reminds me of northerners in magaluf wearing their chesterfield tops with a pair of lee jeans and reebok classics.

and £40 on a shirt to wear round the house!...get me a job where u work isaw
  • Sponsored links:

You wont find any grown up's on this forum Gary ; )
  • Love the colour combination. I've wanted white shirts and red shorts for ages.

Unsure on the top though. Like BRE, it's too much like a polo shirt imo.
  • Look. It's not bad but having gone so close to the old sixties shirt which is universally liked by just about everyone why not go the whole hog and give us a copy of that. Now that would fly off the shelves to the young who would look good in it and old gits like some of you who would by it to bring back memories.
  • don't like kits with proper collar's on them, other than that looks o.k - won't catch me wearing one though!
    sorry just reminds me of northerners in magaluf wearing their chesterfield tops with a pair of lee jeans and reebok classics.

and £40 on a shirt to wear round the house!...get me a job where u work isaw
    Each to their own I suppose
    I'll see what I can do ;-)
  • Think both Stephens and Green look a bit "caught in the headlights" in those pictures.  All a bit much on your first day I guess!
  •  

Looks like a cross between a darts shirt and a St Helens Rugby League top.

Not bad though, and we have had far worse away kits in the past.

• nicest one i've seen in a while,
  • I like it, simple and unfussy.
  • I'm an old traditionalist, Red at home, white away, none of the blue, black or yellow stuff
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm an old traditionalist, Red at home, white away, none of the blue, black or yellow stuff

Bruises ?
  •  

its alright for the kids. fully grown men wearing it is a no no.

that goes for every kit (except the ones I'm selling on here of course)

Looks OK, not too fussy and traditional colour.  Assume we'll wear with white or dark blue shorts.

Will be buying one Large boys with HAYES on the back

• Red shorts with this shirt.
  • Nice.

Spoilt slightly by those stupid "sport for all" macron logos ob the top of the sleeves.
  •  

Looks OK, not too fussy and traditional colour.  Assume we'll wear with white or dark blue shorts.

Will be buying one Large mens with HAYES on the back

I'm going to get the full kit including boots and shinny's and follow you around the Liberal club.

And a tracky for the winter ; )

• Don't like white as I drink Guinness and it shows up the spillages. Also don't like collars. Unless you are a tie or bow-tie wearer, collars are superfluous. The Macron logos on the arms are too big, and KRBS reads like someone's last four Scrabble tiles. Apart from that, it looks great.
  •  

Will be buying one Large mens with HAYES on the back

I'm going to get the full kit including boots and shinny's and follow you around the Liberal club.

And a tracky for the winter ; )

Shorts are Red T.C.E and socks are white with Red flashes.
  • Typical bloody charlton supporters. This thread started out really positive and slowly got dragged down "negative street" along with every other thread here. Honestly, some of you guys, if you won £3m on the lottery, you'd moan that it wasn't £4m...........
  • Nice colour scheme but I don't like the collar.
  • Like it.