Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New away kit

Comments

• Options
    I'm an old traditionalist, Red at home, white away, none of the blue, black or yellow stuff
    Same here, looks good to me. Just hope they get a decent amount of stock in.
  • Options
    Love it.
  • Options
    Very nice - and not even October yet!
  • Options
    yes what a nice kit
  • Options
    I think it's fine.

Reminds me of the Sixties!
  • Options
    Henry , can we start the bidding at £5?
  • Options
    By the way really like the new kit.
  • Options
    I like it
  • Options
    Don't like the collar much but I'm sure it'll grow on me. I'm more happy about seeing Danny Green inside a Charlton shirt to be honest
  • Options

I think it looks good and more importantly gets us back to our traditional colours.  Not blue or yellow.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    very nice design but i dont like collar
  • Options
    Dont look like a footie shirt
  • Options
    And the new Danny Green wigs will also sell well, I expect.
  • Options
    no no no why is there a collar on it!? other than that its really nice!
  • Options
    Think both Stephens and Green look a bit "caught in the headlights" in those pictures.  All a bit much on your first day I guess!

Could they have been drugged into signing ????
  • Options

You'll still buy it.  You always do  : -  )

• Options
    It has a collar on it because Cantona will be signing as our traditional veteran.
  • Options
    I had one like it back in the 60's when I pretended to be Eddie Firmani.
    Love it!
  • Options

Really like it.

Grass behind should have been trimmed down a bit & the trees are too green though.

• Options

his barnet dont know whether its coming or going, but as long as the defenders are the same come match day i'll forgive his silly bonce!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    collars on football shirts are the nuts! Remember how Cantona wore them? Damn cool!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I assume the blue kit becomes the third kit, when we are playing Exeter away. I hope so because people who bought the Kit last season will still have a shirt that is technically still in use.
  • Options
    You're correct Muttley. Blue kit is third kit.
  • Options
    I like that.
  • Options
    Sheffield United, Brentford and Stevenage as well Muttley
  • Options
    Looks like a training shirt.
  • Options
    I like it, too, and I'll definitely be getting it. Call me a 'scarfer' or tell me I'm old enough to know better, but I wear a Charlton top to every game. And agreed with bloodnut; he looks like he's got three haircuts on one head.
  • Options

Looks like a training shirt.

Still has that krbs stain on it, like last season?

Whats up with that!

• Options
    The price of football shirts seem to be the only thing completely un-effected by the recession etc.....I remember picking up the home shirt after the draw that got us into the play-off's with Palace back in 1996 (I think) and it was £40.......15 years on.....still £40, how can that be?
  • Options
    What they should do is stick a picture of a bloke playing polo, a crocodile, some sort of eagle, the words "jack", "Hollister", "Stone Island" of some other excuse for charging £100 for something that was made in Cambodia for 50p, on the kit because that's what proper football fans wear.