Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Should I get a cat?

13»

Comments

• Cats do not s**** in the street
  • Take one pace forward everyone that cleans up after their cat S***s in the street..................Lol

:Dons Tin Hat:...................................

If I were you I'd be more concerned with the amount of fox crap around, especially in my garden. Stinks to high heaven.
  • Yeah if you're going to be out it's not fair on a dog (saying that though ton's of people who get pedigrees must work from home round my way)

My misus talked me into getting a couple of four legged furry shit machines from a resuce centre and the little sods are hilarious.  Just had their balls done today and have puked up indoors for the first time. 

They have had many names. 

Originally they were Kevin & Perry, then Ronnie & Reggie, then Gremlin & Ninja, then bacon & eggs, then George & James (she watched the De Gale v Groves fight with me, one is black the other ginger.. I know!)

They are now Gremlin and George and are good, feisty pets.  Always been a dog person myself but these two are ok  

• Cats do not s**** in the street
    Your right, Kimbo.

They always shit in next door's garden.

And their cat always shits in yours!
  • Only ever had 2 cats (Lenin & Trotski). My Dad threatened to buy Me a dog called "Hitler".
  •  9 years ago got a young mum and son from Cats Protection League 
    wow, you can get humans at the cats protection league, surely that's illegal?%-{>
  • Ah, the Cats Protection League.

I did some work down there for them a few years back. They were building a new national HQ and cattery because, according to the finance guy I spoke to, they had so much money left to them by old ladies in their wills that they really didn't know what else to do with it!

Nice people, well, possibly apart from Derek Conway - the disgraced MP - who was the head honcho down there at the time.