Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Posh and Becks..........lost it????

So Mr and Mrs Beckham have called their new daughter ' Harper 7'.........what on earth is all that about!!!!

Comments

• Middle name Blake?
  • or last name 'Up' !!
  • maybe thats just what time he goes to bed ?
  • I like the suggestion that Posh and Becks losing it might be a recent development.
  • named after their ebay user id
  • maybe thats just what time he goes to bed ?

he!! It's a she would you believe.

Number names will be the next big thing. They wanted to call it Harper 23 (as in his shirt number) but neither could count that far.

• Named after Beckham favourite television character. Jack Harper the randy bus conductor from the popular 70's comedy show, On The Buses played by Bob Grant. I understand he wanted to name his new baby girl Olive played by Anna Karen, but his skinny other half thought he was taking the rise out of her.
  • Named after his favourite desmond decker tune 007, Beckham is notoriously bad with song lyrics
  • Loving Charlie connelly's suggestion that it sounds so much better if you add Crystal Palace nil
  • Any relation to Paddy7 on here?
  • Sponsored links:

• 'Baz' for short, as in Harper's Bazaar.  Or should that be 'Biz' for bizarre?
  • Poor ol' Becks .. he didn.t know when to take the money and run and keep quiet. He's in serious danger of becoming a laughing stock. Harper's Bizarre/Bazaar
  • perhaps the next one will be called Ben 10
  • Well, her mother used to be known as "da posh 1"
  • Fireball XL5, Oceans 99
  • Perhaps the baby was born at 7.30 and Becks misheard and its its should have been called Halfpast 7!
  • A girl at my school was called Amber Seven.

And lets face it, they are hardly known for giving their kids normal names are they...

• named after Harper lee the author of to kill a mockingbird if anyone wanted to know.
  • Shed Seven would've been better, after their favourite band or...

Sham 69

Jackson 5

Free Willy 2 

• named after Harper lee the author of to kill a mockingbird if anyone wanted to know.
    That's a shock - that either of them has ever read a book. I bet Beckham thought she meant Lee Harper.
  • Sponsored links:

• There's an urban myth that Becks knocked back a party 7 whilst Posh was ready a copy of Harpers and Queens at the point of conception.
  • Jackson 5 would've been funnier.
  • From BBC; 

The Beckhams' sons Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight, and Cruz, five, were said to be "delighted to have a sister".

Didn't realise he'd given them all numbers.
    ;o)
  • From BBC; 

The Beckhams' sons Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight, and Cruz, five, were said to be "delighted to have a sister".

Didn't realise he'd given them all numbers.
    ;o)
    Pmsl!   Quality!
  • Mylene Klass called her baby girl Hero Harper. 

Stupid.
  • edited July 2011
    Harper Seven Beckham is much less stupid than some names out there:

Moon Unit: Frank Zappa
    Apple: Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow
    Fifi Trixibell: Bob Geldof and Paula Yates (also parents to Peaches and Pixie)
    Hopper: Sean Penn and Robin Wright
    Lark Song: Mia Farrow and André Previn
    Shiloh Nouvel: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
    Pilot Inspektor: Jason Lee
    Sage Moonblood: Sylvester Stallone
  • Lots of speculation on Twitter that the Seven middle name comes from an episode of Seinfeld and that the Beckham's are big fans!  Not sure how true it is though...
  • I think it's fairly obvious where the 7 comes from !
  • at school there were two vitamense brothers one was called ping and the other was called pong, FACT!!
  • I think it's fairly obvious where the 7 comes from !
    Adding facing sides of a dice?