Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Posh and Becks..........lost it????

13»

Comments

• Someone told me at work Harper for Harpers and Queen (posh magazine) and 7 as it is David Beckams number. !!
    well, better than Beano69 I suppose
  • Someone told me at work Harper for Harpers and Queen (posh magazine) and 7 as it is David Beckams number. !!

He wears #24

I guess Harper Twenty-four Beckham must already have been taken.

• Surely it would have been classier to call her Atticus Finch? (or any other bird, come to think of it)

Honestly, it seems that some people get naming their children confused with naming their pets....chuffin arsewits the lot of 'em....

• Thickos surfing on a wave of stupidity... never had this trouble with Ted Hughes and Sylvia Plath
  • I like it not as stupid as other kids names

• If they have another one, perhaps they'll call it Shed 7.
  • If they have another one, perhaps they'll call it Shed 7.
    It's Getting Better
  • WD40 has a nice ring about it
  • So does Preparation H
  • R2D2
  • Sponsored links:

• does sound like a deaf person trying tell you what time eastenders starts.

harper seven.
    I nearly choked on my cornflakes! Quality stuff!
  • In a video on his Facebook page, the footballer says: "A lot of thought goes
    into our children's names, and Harper was a name we've loved for a long time for
    a couple of reasons.

"One of them was because Harper is an old English name which we loved and one
    of the other reasons is because Victoria's favourite book is To Kill a
    Mockingbird and the author was Harper Lee. And it's a very strong, passionate
    book, so that's where Harper came from.

"And Seven is partly because of the shirt number I wore for many years
    because I had so much luck around wearing that number, and it was such an
    influential number throughout my career and a lucky number, but that wasn't the
    main reason.

"The reason behind Seven is that it symbolises spiritual perfection and is a
    lucky number around the world. We love the name. We love Harper Seven and we're
    very proud of having her in our family."

• I think they should have went with Rebecca Two; after all, David's been quite lucky with Rebecca too.
  • man alive when does the football season start

WHO CARES