Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Aldershot v Charlton PSF 20 July 2011 - News, Views and Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    morrison...bover..bwp....morrison..jacko...wiggins...jacko..bwp...bover dinks it forward for jacko.....loses it..shots have it....addicks gk
  • Options
    Ah.. the old ISDn line eh !
    (*walks away none the wiser....shaking head....*)
  • Options
    is this going to be the patten again this season under sir chrissy!?? no first half goals ,but score in second half ;-)
  • Options
    comentary dropped out again.......back now
  • Options
    not a good nite for technology...charlton live drop out and my connectionfor the thread went in frist half
  • Options
    Any ideas where Alonso is tonight?
  • Options

I love this thread. You don't just get commentary on the match, you get commentary on the commentary too.

You must have the patience of a saint, Redmidland.

• Options
    I've just got home. whats the score?
  • Options
    maybe its there ground red ;-)
  • Options
    1-0 jj
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks Coltsgoalie
  • Options
    I call it 0-1
  • Options
    hollands....bwp....bover shoots and shot player goes down and out flat!!
  • Options
    Bover gets mentioned constantly and sounds like he's got quite a strike on him...
  • Options
    Alonso has a bad back
  • Options
    I've lost commentary again...anyone else?
  • Options
    Alonso has a bad back
    Someone check Wikipedia - are we sure he isn't in his late 60s?
  • Options
    is ross warner playing well?
  • Options
    ok got it back.....gonna have to sort this before season starts!!
  • Options

commentary still going for me

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    no commentary fine here
  • Options

In the absence of reliable commentary would anyone mind if I just start making stuff up?

Great overhead kick from hits the underside of the bar.  Surely that was over the line.....not given.

• Options
    my commentary has been fine throughout, apart from the goal
  • Options

In the absence of reliable commentary would anyone mind if I just start making stuff up?

Great overhead kick from hits the underside of the bar.  Surely that was over the line.....not given.

• Options
    addicks have a fk...jacko..bwp shoots.....green keeps it in.....bwp..loses it...shots come again....addicks get a throw....elliott....beno beaten...
  • Options
    Maybe it is there way of getting people to go to the matches by f*ck*ng up the commentary
  • Options
    hollands..green whips in a cross...benno just misses the cross......green again....but shots gk
  • Options

Have to think of this and the woking game as two halves.  Different players will start at Woking.

Do have a conspiracy theory about Alonso.  Not Powell's player (unlike the others) and will never play for us

• Options
    is ross warner playing well?

no but Ross Worner is!
  • Options

My overall impression is the we are playing with the kind of general assurance and authority that a better, and higher placed team should do in a match like this.

green threatening cross as I type, nearly reaches benno, but we seem to have nearly all the posession.