Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton are interested in bringing 18-year old Leicester City striker Jeff Schlupp

edited July 2011 in General Charlton
spl is reporting that Charlton are interested in bringing 18-year old Leicester City striker Jeffery Schlupp in on loan.

Comments

• Options
    LOL - Pravda is the new football rumours (I guarantee that sentence has never been typed anywhere else in the history of mankind)
  • Options
    ha didnt relize sorry lol read it off a blog.
  • Options
    This was on the SLP website too.
  • Options
    what the slp website.
  • Options

http://www.southlondonpress.co.uk/searchresult.cfm?cat=Sport

Second story down at the moment.  But Richard Cawley is well known for talking rubbish.

• Options
    Read the title of the thread and thought "Jeff" was gonna be a Brazilian wonderkid making his way to SE7! ;-)
  • Options
    think i better change the title ;)
  • Options
    Told you all...lol
  • Options
    Got to sign the Schluppster. If we're to assemble a squad full of eccentric names then he's a must. Potential captain.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Good goalscoring record at Brentford. Would welcome him aboard and as he is proven a league one level I'd prefer that we took him on loan rather than Zak Ansah who has also been mentioned.  Be interesting to see if getting one of these would end the chance of the french trialist joining us.There's surely only so many young strikers we can have so the frenchman better bag another hat-trick against Den Bosch this eve to stake his claim!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leicester fan I know reckons this is a goer. 

MUST BE TRUE!
  • Options
    Is it this bloke?

This bloke

Or this bloke

• Options
    He looked good in this league last season and he scored 6 goals in 9 games
  • Options
    as i said before i know gary alexander very well due to his son, playing for milwall's under 11's with my brother. i asked him about this bloke and he said his class! give him time he'll be a prem player no doubt, will rip defenders apart in this league! this is coming from someone who knows this league like the back of his hand! 
  • Options
    Is there any legs in this rumour ? Sounds like a real prospect to me.
  • Options
    I hope we sign him.
  • Options
    Leicester are after Leroy lita so maybe this will allow schluppy to go out on loan
  • Options
    Leicester are after Leroy lita so maybe this will allow schluppy to go out on loan
    Lita off to Swansea: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14296010.stm
  • Options
    Yea, apparently Leicester are trying to hijack it and Swansea wont be able to afford the wages Leicester can
  • Options
    Question is, will this be a done deal today? Ready for Millwall?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    slater said he thinks somebody'd sign before end of today..
  • Options
    slater said he thinks somebody'd sign before end of today..

That was a central defender deal though. Think it will probably be Dailly signing a new deal.
  • Options
    CH will be Andrew Davies from Stoke.
  • Options
    Aren't Palace signing him?
  • Options

Hope you're right Large!
  • Options
    Are you in the know Large?
  • Options
    Aren't Palace signing him?

They are interested in a loan only I believe. He is due to play another trial game tomorrow at Bournemouth. I have been told that we are interested in a permanent deal which would appeal more to Stoke seeing as he is in the last year of his contract.
  • Options
    Very interesting, definitely would fulfill the Charlton Life "Height and Proper Person Test"
  • Options

Davies would be very good at league 1 level. If we could get him and a striker in, we are looking good.

• Options
    Lots of injuries though same as Tunchev.