Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton are interested in bringing 18-year old Leicester City striker Jeff Schlupp

1235»

Comments

• Options
    2 strikers being signed tomorrow, 1 loan (prem club), 1 signing 
  • Options
    You didnt say FACT ;) 
  • Options
    dont know its a fact, heard from inside club thats all, just sharing the love no names though
  • Options
    Interesting info mate I know you are close to the action so fingers crossed

If it's true my guesses would be Zak Ansah and A.N.Other
  • Options
    dont know its a fact, heard from inside club thats all, just sharing the love no names though
    Hope its Jeff Schlupp.
  • Options

Lovely Bank Holiday treat if true. Hope you're right, fingers crossed.
  • Options
    I think Elliot and Benson will be off tomorrow.
  • Options

I can't see Schlupp being allowed to come on loan here, he is involved with Leicester in every game at the moment - why would they let him come out on loan?

A bigger possibility could be Martin Waghorn coming back on loan, he did well for Leicester in League One and has told them he wants to leave.

• Options

Any guesses about the possible Prem loanee ?
  • Options
    Would be happy with Waghorn - good young player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Carl Jenkinson...
  • Options
    Jonjo 
  • Options

Carl Jenkinson...
    Jenkinson?

hahhaha ... you could be right!

No seriously i think he's moved on from us.
  • Options
    Prem loan rules out Schlupp. Fingers crossed the info is on the money. Can't see BA making it up.
  • Options
    Not sure Elliot will be going Newcastle SSN has them signing another keeper subject to medical
  • Options
    There are no free loans anymore you have to pay a fee , Powell did say in days post match that if a loan does come in it will be a long term loanee but that he doesn't like that market
  • Options
    could be Eccleston again which I'd be happy with plus a perm striker signing
  • Options
    edited August 2011

Can't see it being Eccleston as he did not get in the team all the time last season and we are better this. 

As for Zak Ansah:

1) Isn't Powell his Godfather - in which case I would imagine Powell may stay clear - a bit too close to home, bit like Gus Poyet saying he would never sign his son.

2) If Ansah is not good enough for the Arsenal team do we really need him  ;-)

• Options
    Wag horn set for move to Hull
  • Options
    Wag horn set for move to Hull

Makes sense, will play under his old Leicester boss Pearson and team up with Matty Fryatt who he also played with at Leicester.

I liked Waghorn, very skilful little player, I reckon he will click one day and be a very good CCC level player.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come on Powell get on the phone.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Come on Powell get on the phone.
    Please Chrissy , 1 more pressie for the Charlton fans,  i'm sure your glued to Charlton life tonight ;0