Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Grzegorz Rasiak

Comments

• Options
    It doesn't bode very well when Spurs fans on here think he was their worst player ever. This is a club that had Paulo Tramezzani and Ramon Vega playing for them!
    We are league 1, miles away from premier league standard. If he can get his fitness up then it might work out.
  • Options
    Could be a useful option from off the bench - if he does sign, I'm sure it wouldn't be on a long contract anyway!

He could be a touch of class at this level....who knows?
  • Options

Does anyone really give  a toss what spurs fans think of him?

This is the team that slagged off Darren Bent and booed him when they played Sunderland.

• Options

I work with an "enthusiastic"  Watford fan so I asked him what he thought of Rasiak.  His response was "Absolute quality".

• Options
    edited July 2011
    It doesn't bode very well when Spurs fans on here think he was their worst player ever. This is a club that had Paulo Tramezzani and Ramon Vega playing for them!
    Oi.  I think you'll find Vega scored for Spurs more than Rasiak did lol.  Fair point about Tramezzani though, I'd forgotten about him...

(Edit:  Vega = 64 games, 7 goals, Rasiak = 8 games, 0 goals just for the record.  Not a bad goal scoring record for a defender.  Just a shame about his defending lol)
  • Options
    Just because he wasn't up to Spurs level , doesn't mean he won't work at this level, he could be a star , he could be a flop.
  • Options

This is the team that slagged off Darren Bent and booed him when they played Sunderland.

Oh dont go bringing all that up again, we'll be here all bloody week ;-)
  • Options

Much quicker to just accept you're all clueless FOOLS! ;-)
  • Options

Much quicker to just accept you're all clueless FOOLS! ;-)
    Yep.  We all believe Levy that he wont sell Modric, knowing full well he'll be sold at 11:59pm at the end of the transfer window to squeeze more money out of Chelsea/Man Utd or wherever he ends up.  Anyhow, back on track, I believe Rasiak was a half-decent target man at Derby before we squeezed every last ounce of self-confidence from him.  Could be a good signing if you keep him fit.
  • Options

To be fair i was underwhelmed when we signed Burton, and i thought it was a waste but as a link up player he was the best we couldve hoped for in the shops we were looking at

Rasiak scores more and has a lot to offer i wouldnt be too peed off if it happend

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    We need a big unit, someone to attack the ball, hold it up, score  afew goals and bring others into play. He can do that.
  • Options
    He was decent down at Southampton
  • Options
    has he ever played at league one level!!?? all i can remember is him at championship or prem level! he might do the buisness in this league!!! ;-)
  • Options
    I don't care about his record in Cyprus. He was on holiday really so it doesn't count.
  • Options
    Worth remembering Spurs fans thought Darren Bent was useless ! Can't take anything they say with any seriousness. Worst fans in country.
  • Options
    Worth remembering Spurs fans thought Darren Bent was useless ! Can't take anything they say with any seriousness. Worst fans in country.
    and they like jermain defoe!
  • Options

Its funny how only now, it takes all of my Tottenham supporting mates to realise that they sold the wrong striker in Darren Bent. Defoe is absolutely toilet! I hope Redknapp is eating his twitchy hat!!

• Options
    He's a good Krakow
  • Options
    just been watching various you tube vidoes of him and providing he prooves fitness will do very well at this level.. scores loads of headers... and with danny green's crosses
  • Options
    from the OS:

"Thanks to the power of social networking site Twitter, word quickly
    spread that former Tottenham Hotspur man Grzegorz Rasiak had been
    spotted at The Valley on the day of the pre-season clash with the
    Netherlands side."

....that was me who broke that! just saying...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Worst fans in country.
    Yeah right...

Liked yes.  Not like.  I'd say a large proportion of us would be glad to see the back of him now, along with Jenas, Bentley and Hutton.

• Options

Absolutley, 100%, this...not got a clue that lot.
  • Options
    Worst fans in country.
    Yeah right...

Liked yes.  Not like.  I'd say a large proportion of us would be glad to see the back of him now, along with Jenas, Bentley and Hutton.

I rate Hutton, he should be able to do the business at another premiership club. I'm surprised that you've got Jenas!

As for Rasiak, I have no idea who he is!!
  • Options
    from southampton also!
  • Options
    could be a good squad  player
  • Options
    spurs fans defo worst fans in the country. not in terms of support numbers...just that everyone of them ive met is a complete helmet.
  • Options
    hasn't kicked a ball since May, CP has said it may be a slow burner, not in the squad for Bromley tonight. We need another striker by Saturday week. 
  • Options
    How are we possibly going to keep 4 strikers happy?

We'll most likely only going to have 1 striker on the bench. I don't see it as being that urgent.
  • Options
    hasn't kicked a ball since May, CP has said it may be a slow burner, not in the squad for Bromley tonight. We need another striker by Saturday week. 
    No, we don't.   We'd like to have another striker by then but we don't NEED another striker by then.

It's a long season and window hasn't closed yet.  If a new striker misses one or two games it's not the end of the world just as Green missing one game won't be.
  • Options
    No, we don't.   We'd like to have another striker by then but we don't NEED another striker by then.

It's a long season and window hasn't closed yet.  If a new striker misses one or two games it's not the end of the world just as Green missing one game won't be.
    See what you're saying HI but to be honest I'd like a good striker in ASAP. As it stands BWP and Hayes are clearly first choice, Benno a fair way second (or third, whatever) and there's a risk of complacency there. Not to mention that Rasiak or whoever it may be is expected to be of the large lump variety, making for a decent plan B. At the back you've got players who can fill in across the field at a pinch, up front the back-up consists of, erm, Wagstaff and Doherty. Not ideal.