Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2nd test England v India

England batting not sure who won the toss

wtf has warney done to his barnet , prep boy look

Comments

• Options

India won the toss.

Bresnan replaces Tremlett, and Yuvraj and Sreesanth in for Gambhir. It looks like Dravid will open and presumably everyone marches up a place in the batting line-up with Yuvraj coming in at five or six.

• Options

Cook gone LBW.Umpire should have gone to spec savers.

• Options
    Dodgy decision by Dom Joly to give Cook out
  • Options

Oh dear....
  • Options
    England 117-7
  • Options
    I'm out tonight so at least I won't have to worry about missing the highlights.
  • Options

There are no highlights...

124/8, Bell out.

• Options

There are no highlights...

124/8, Bell out.

Woukdn't get too down. England have still got to bowl in these conditions. Think it'll be England all out for around 140. Wouldn't be surprised if India struggle to get near that. One thing for sure, there will be another result.
  • Options
    Great counter attack by Swann and Broad. Now 195-8.
  • Options
    198-9
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would of taken a score of 200 when teetering on 100 for loads! Good effort The Notts boys.
  • Options
    Broad 53 from 56 balls.
  • Options

A good toss to win and India have bowled well on it, but England have something to defend.

• Options
    221 All out Broad 64
  • Options

221/AO

Broad goes for 64.

20 overs of so left tonight.

• Options

Game on. Anderson first ball

0 -1

• Options
    India 0-1 - first ball.. Makund c. Peterson b. Anderson 0. .... loverly jubberley.
  • Options
    Swann is having his left hand x rayed apparently
  • Options

Not his bowling hand then...
  • Options

No but I believe you are not allowed to bowl for the number of overs you miss.

He probably wouldn't get on tonight anyway but, if he misses all the 20 remaining overs tonight, we might have wanted to put him on tomorrow within the first 20 overs.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

No but I believe you are not allowed to bowl for the number of overs you miss.

He probably wouldn't get on tonight anyway but, if he misses all the 20 remaining overs tonight, we might have wanted to put him on tomorrow within the first 20 overs.

I think that kicks in after a short period of time (either 15 or 20 minutes).
  • Options
    Hat-trick for Broad - Dhoni, Harbhajan and Praveen Kumar...
  • Options
    fantastic over 3 wicket maiden
  • Options
    Then Dravid goes in the next over...
  • Options

288/all out

India lead by 67, with around 8 overs left tonight.

• Options
    IMO he should have been MOM in the first test with his all round bowling performance and match winning runs in the second innings.  It is going to take some performance by anyone else to outdo what he has already produced in these two days.
    Roll on tomorrow.  One thing is for sure - there is going to be a winner and I can't see the match stretching to the fiffh day.
  • Options
    shame dravid isn't still playing for kent.
  • Options
    Broad just seems to get better and better
  • Options
    Agree with you there Legal,I thought his performance was better than F.I.G.J.A.M s but its a batsmans game!
  • Options
    Anyway....England 84-2 (Lead by 17.....)