Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FourFourTwo Season Preview = Charlton's Predicted finishing place

1235»

Comments

• I can't see us finishing in 13th, that would mean we have fallen further behind the others in our league. Surely Four Four Two knows we have learnt from previous errors.
    We are better than 13th but I don't think we have enough in depth quality to go up automatically, maybe 6th place is obtainable and who knows from there.
  • and Pompey 2nd ?? I know they have a new owner, but c'mon.

I reckon the top 6 will include:

Blackburn
    Wigan
    Bristol Rovers
    us.
  • edited August 2017

19th
    Higher

yes it's 18th and not even a mention in the round up.  Oh, well what do they know.

1 Hudds

2 Weds

3 PNE

4 Orient

5 Scunny

6 Carlisle

7Sheff Utd

8 Chesterfield
    9 AFCB
    10 MK Dons
    11 Brentford
    12 Stevanage
    13 Col U
    14 Wycombe
    15 Pools
    16 Warsaw
    17 Exeter
    18 Us
    19 Oldham
    20 Yeovil
    21 (although they say 23) Tranmere
    22 Notts
    23 Rochdale
    24 Bury

Just a reminder of what they predicted back in 2011 for a bit of nostalgia. Arguably a more difficult league to win promotion from?
  • about right
  • I think they look at the previous seasons table - so not really a scientific prediction! Outside of us, the point about Bury is a good one - just an observation of what they have done tells you they will do better than they did last season - that doesn't mean play offs, but it means better.

At the risk of sounding a bit arrogant, I do think I can judge a good player very quickly and I was surprised how good Fosu looked. I really think we have acquired a genuine gem there. If Kashi, Solly and Watt don't disapoint, we will get promoted - but there still has to be an IF.
  • Having taken so little interest in league football during the close season, can someone explain what has happened at Bristol Rovers?

They were bought a year or two back but Jordanian billionaires so have plenty of money. Not sure who they have bought in this summer but they did beat West Brom in their last PSF.
    Thank you AC, we are owned by a bloke with a couple of bob too, so what could possibly go wrong...