Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Alan Pardew

13»

Comments

• Options

I suggested to Peter Varney that we would should sign Rickie Lambert from Bristol R. He said that he was a big useless lump & we weren't interested !

Did you suggest lambert in a meeting?
    No, the club were doing a pre season show at The Queens Garden Bromley & I spoke to him & Grant Basey.
  • Options
    Pardew was still sulking about his sacking from West ham when with us so had his mind with them still
  • Options
    Pardew had his mate Parky finish off the job that he started

I wonder why he hasn't got him working with him @ newcastle

Still, Parky was a nice bloke
  • Options
    I can see the logic in it. Ashley and Newcastle became a laughing stock with the way things happened with Keegan, Kinnear and Hughton. Just because he has a long contract does not mean the whole contract has to be paid up if say he was sacked in January, there may well be a clause entitling Pardew to a 6 month severance package or something along those lines. What it does is give the club some stability. Currently they are decent team, playing decent football and whatever our thoughts are on Pardew from his Charlton days he has shown that he can produce the goods consistently in the PL.
  • Options
    8 years?? Hahaha, oh dear. What happens in 18 months time when they have a bad run and people call for his head? Nice little pay off for Pardew when sacked.
  • Options
    First Newcastle manager to lose 4 Tyne Wear Derbies in a row
  • Options
    Don't think we are in position to extract the urine out of Pardont given our track record against the scum. Just saying like.
  • Options
    Bit unlucky, the giant in the Mackem goal has has a worldy.