Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the transfer deadline day thread

Comments

• Options
    Parker was £5m apparantely. Pretty good deal to be fair.
    Couple of Spurs fans on my facebook are less than happy with signing this "ageing minnow little fish".

Sums up my why I think their fans are such complete and utter twats.
    Thats surprising.  I think most welcome his signing.  He is exactly the sort of player we need.  However, will be interesting to see who plays in the anchor role when Sandro is back fully fit again.
  • Options
    I Don't believe any tweets from our players about new signings , there on a windup.
  • Options
    I Don't believe any tweets from our players about new signings , there on a windup.
    Really? Bugger. I was getting all excited :)
  • Options
    Best thing about today is the comedy spat between Richard Cawley and Paul Green, on Twitter although both appear to be mucking around it is still funny
  • Options
    Starting to think this kid from Darlington will be it for today. Even if Benson stays we are still a striker short.
  • Options
    Then, we'll go in the loan market next week for a youngster I should think.
  • Options

Its only 4.30pm, anything can still happen lol
  • Options
    Even though it's only 4:30 i have sad feeling the Darlington striker will be the only deal done today, what a disgrace only 18 signings this summer hang your head in shame Charlton ;)
  • Options
    A guy on twitter who is supposedly taking his little brother into sparrows lane to join the academy has said Eric Djemba Djemba was there...
  • Options
    A guy on twitter who is supposedly taking his little brother into sparrows lane to join the academy has said Eric Djemba Djemba was there...
    Nobody would recognise him surely and if you were him would you admit to it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seems far fetched, but this bloke has definitely been at the training ground today so who knows.
  • Options
    Do we really need another centre mid though?

Im happy with Hollands and Stephens
  • Options
    djemba djemba hahaha...leave off.
  • Options
    So bad they named him twice
  • Options
    Djemba djemba haha, to be fair would be top player for league 1:\
  • Options
    Seems far fetched, but this bloke has definitely been at the training ground today so who knows.
    How do we know he's been at the training ground?   Cos he said so on twitter?
  • Options
    Put up a picture of himself there. Its his word not mine, I agree we don't need another centre mid and Djemba Djemba is...well...
  • Options
    How do we know he's been at the training ground?   Cos he said so on twitter?
    Because he saw Kanu at the front gate of course!

• Options
    There's something very captivating about Georgie Thompson.  I want to sit down next to her and say, 'We've got all night, Georgie. Tell me more about Peter Crouch's proposed move to Stoke'.
  • Options
    There's something very captivating about Georgie Thompson.  I want to sit down next to her and say, 'We've got all night, Georgie. Tell me more about Peter Crouch's proposed move to Stoke'.
    I wouldnt say that mate.

I would go along the lines of. We've got all night, Georgie. Do you want to get a session
    in early, or do you want to build it up to one almighty session later on tonight. Get yer kit off"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't get in her motor though.
  • Options
    I wouldnt say that mate. I would go along the lines of. We've got all night, Georgie. Do you want to get a session in early, or do you want to build it up to one almighty session later on tonight. Get yer kit off"
    Well, possibly, but I think I'd want some transfer speculation first.
  • Options
    She can tell me all the speculation she wants while i wait for the little fella to become active again!
  • Options
    She can tell me all the speculation she wants while i wait for the little fella to become active again!
    You mean Simon Thomas?
  • Options
    JJ just tweeted that he saw xabi alonso at sparrow's lane. he's least convincing one yet
  • Options
    Always thought Greg Halford looked a bit dopey, seems he fell for JJ's tweet about Kanu
  • Options
    You mean Simon Thomas?

Haha, nice
  • Options
    JJ just tweeted that he saw xabi alonso at sparrow's lane. he's least convincing one yet
    No. He said he saw Xabi's brother.
  • Options
    No. He said he saw Xabi's brother.
    Did'nt read all of it
  • Options
    Been boring really !! For charlton wasted all my iphone battery refreshing safari !