Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the transfer deadline day thread

Comments

• Options
    Crickey , how did people cope without the internet! ;0
  • Options
    Leicester have had a bid accepted for Jermaine Beckford by Everton...need to agree personal terms though......if he goes there how about Schulpp coming to us on a season loan?
    Now that is something I can imagine. Beckford, Vassell, Gallagher and Nugent ahead in the pecking order. Surely a loan. And surely Powell in pole position.
  • Options
    does't the loan window stay open after today?
  • Options
    does't the loan window stay open after today?

Opens next week.
  • Options
    Mark Ritson's last tweet said 'cant really reveal anything at the moment' - something's going down and I want to know now!! Cant get any work done!!
  • Options
    Slams shut today
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Mark Ritson's last tweet said 'cant really reveal anything at the moment' - something's going down and I want to know now!! Cant get any work done!!
    Sorry Crispy, who's Mark Ritson?
  • Options
    Sorry Crispy, who's Mark Ritson?

What RM said.
  • Options
    Charlton to beat West Ham, Tottenham and Orient to take over the Olympic Stadium and The Valley to be sold and used as europes first drive through spud you like. Proceeds from sale used to fill the potholes in the olympic stadium car park. FACT
  • Options
    Newsshopper guy who also takes photos of norks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Freelance journalist who writes for our official website. Guy asked him if anything was happening earlier and said couldnt reveal anything at the moment
  • Options
    Hayes now tweeting 'Did i just see Gary Hooper at our training ground!' - class that the lads are getting involved with stupid twitter rumours
    Who, that bloke from High Noon? He'll be about 100 now. Still more mobile than the Doc tbf.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Leicester have had a bid accepted for Jermaine Beckford by Everton...need to agree personal terms though......if he goes there how about Schulpp coming to us on a season loan?
    Now that is something I can imagine. Beckford, Vassell, Gallagher and Nugent ahead in the pecking order. Surely a loan. And surely Powell in pole position.
    Leicester are rumoured to be signing more than one striker today so Schulpp would be even further down the pecking order if they pull off the signing of Cameron Jerome who they are also linked with as well as Beckford. Could definitely be a goer that Schulpp ends up at the Valley before midnight.
  • Options
    edited August 2011

• Options
    @Mr(non)Exclusive Breaking news: Had confirmation from North-East source that #cafc closing in on Darlington's Michael Smith, on his way to S London to sign.
  • Options
    Come on now, make up your own jokes, instead of adapting them from tweets to the BBC transfer thread.
  • Options
    @Mr(non)Exclusive Breaking news: Had confirmation from North-East source that #cafc closing in on Darlington's Michael Smith, on his way to S London to sign.
    The News Shopper tweeted that how many hours ago?
  • Options
    Come on now, make up your own jokes, instead of adapting them from tweets to the BBC transfer thread.
    Thought i saw it somewhere else!!
  • Options
    @MrBackTracker'll probably get stick for this after tweeting the opposite yesterday, but now seems Paul Benson staying at #cafc.
  • Options
    sounds like we are really finding it hard to buy a proven 20+ striker :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Parker signs for Spurs and now officially has another group of fans that hate him in the Spammers
  • Options
    sounds like we are really finding it hard to buy a proven 20+ striker :-(
    Do they actually exist?
  • Options
    linked with sol campbell I see somewhere? 

• Options
    rhodes at huddersfield! would be one of thoughs uboat! ;-)
  • Options
    linked with sol campbell I see somewhere? 

done deal
  • Options
    Several championship clubs are in for Sheff Utd's Stephen Quinn apparently. Would quite like to see him move and Sheff Utd be weakened as a result - he's easily there best player at the mo.
  • Options
    Parker was £5m apparantely. Pretty good deal to be fair.
  • Options
    Kanu about to sign - if you believe the WUM Johnnie Jackson...
  • Options
    Parker was £5m apparantely. Pretty good deal to be fair.
    Couple of Spurs fans on my facebook are less than happy with signing this "ageing minnow little fish".

Sums up my why I think their fans are such complete and utter twats.
  • Options
    jacko is such a joker if you have hurd him on charlton live radio!! :-D