Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rugby World Cup 2011

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Good post match comments today.
    Referees in rugby 'manage' the game.
    Its all about interpretation, judging which offences should be punished.
    almost all commentators are agreeing that the referee for Wales game should have used the review system available.
  • Options
    If Wales had kicked their pens they they would have won.
  • Options
    New Zealand will win it. They were absolutely superb this morning.
  • Options
    I still cant work out how the bookies predicted this final.
    France have lost 2 games in the tournament.
    I really hope NZ make it a convincing three.
  • Options
    I still cant work out how the bookies predicted this final.
    France have lost 2 games in the tournament.
    I really hope NZ make it a convincing three.

It's hardly been a display of attacking, free flowing rugby.

France won their two KO matches, neither convincingly, and Alain Rolland helped them in red-carding Warburton, but they did what was needed when they needed it, just as England did four years ago. If whoever the ABs delegate the kicking duties to has his sights adjusted correctly then they'll thump France.

• Options
    Wales running Australia close - winning 8-7 with 20 mins to go.
  • Options
    just had a conversation with a mate who said he didnt watch the RWC because it was full of posh twats.
    He then regailed us with his review of the Formulaic GP season and how excited he was by it all.
    I didnt have the heart to point out what an utterly delusional fool he was.

• Options
    just had a conversation with a mate who said he didnt watch the RWC because it was full of posh twats.
    He then regailed us with his review of the Formulaic GP season and how excited he was by it all.
    I didnt have the heart to point out what an utterly delusional fool he was.

Haha!
  • Options
    So farwell then, Martin Johnson.
    Not sure its the best decision, and the mis-behaving players should be ashamed of themselves.
  • Options
    I'm surprised Johnson went. I thought he might be pushed first. I think Nick Mallett might be the man for the job.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So farwell then, Martin Johnson.
    Not sure its the best decision, and the mis-behaving players should be ashamed of themselves.

Resigned before he was pushed, it seems that there were several feelers going out in the direction of Shaun Edwards but Wales tied refused to let him leave.

Partly he was let down - certainly off the park, but the tactics on the field were curious as well. Certain players seemed to be preferred to others and the general style of play with a reliance on forward play and keeping it tight really didn't help. A shame as we played some great rugby in the 6N, but went backwards after that.

• Options
    See that teflon t*** Rob Andrew is still there.England wont go anywhere as long as that blazered buffoon is about.