Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Great Unanswered Questions of Our Time

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
1. Why does Kenny Jacket always look as if you are viewing him through a fish-eye lens?

Comments

• Options
    Strangely reminded me a potato I had for dinner earlier
  • Options
    Strangely reminded me a potato I had for dinner earlier
    Was it a jacket potato?

Coat please.....:-)
  • Options
    Has Norm ever been spotted without his headphones
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Why do some football managers insist on wearing tracksuits and presumably shorts,socks and shirt on matchdays ?
  • Options
    Has Norm ever been spotted without his headphones
    In the same vain... does seb ever go anywhere without a daysack?
  • Options
    Why do some football managers insist on wearing tracksuits and presumably shorts,socks and shirt on matchdays ?
    I notice that CP wore a track suit for his post match interview yesterday.
  • Options
    The only explaination I can think of is because as he's standing on grass at pitch-side (which even on a dry day will have been watered) wearing shoes can end up with him looking a complete idiot if he slips, so wearing boots solves that problem, and I can't see a manager wearing an Armani suit with a pair of predator blades.

But prob nothing to do with this.
  • Options
    WHY IS THERE NOT A SIMPLE ICON OR KEYBOARD BUTTON FOR REVERSING THE BLOODY PARAGRAPH THAT YOU HAVE JUST INADVERTENTLY TYPED WITH THE CAPS LOCK ON?
    There is. It's the one marked EDIT. ;-)
  • Options
    WHY IS THERE NOT A SIMPLE ICON OR KEYBOARD BUTTON FOR REVERSING THE BLOODY PARAGRAPH THAT YOU HAVE JUST INADVERTENTLY TYPED WITH THE CAPS LOCK ON?
  • Options
    Lisbie's hattrick 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where did the Takeover thread go once the takeover was complete?
  • Options
    There are three points at stake for every game so if it is a draw what happens to the third point?
  • Options
    Are friends electric?

Kanu?
  • Options
    where did Baileys penalty go?
  • Options
    Do you dream in colour?
  • Options
    Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?
  • Options
    If you forcefully have sex with a prostitute is it classed as rape or shoplifting?
  • Options
    If a dog goes mad when you blow in it's face, why the fu** does it stick it's head out of the window as soon as it gets in the car?
  • Options
    If Buzz Lightyear doesn't know he's a toy, why doesn't he speak when humans are around? 
  • Options
    How do you become a member of the cliche?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was it cruel to put an s in lisp?
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    If it takes a week to walk a fortnight how long does it take a monkey on a bicycle with boxing gloves on to ride through a a barrel of treacle ? 

(Courtesy of the late Wally Smith - circa CAFC away coaches early to mid 1980's.)
  • Options
    If it takes a week to walk a fortnight how long does it take a monkey on a bicycle with boxing gloves on to ride through a a barrel of treacle ? 

(Courtesy of the late Wally Smith - circa CAFC away coaches early to mid 1980's.)
    When I was a kid my dad always used to say, "If it takes a week to walk a fortnight, how many apples in a bunch of grapes?  The answer is a lemon!"
  • Options
    In the film of his life story, will Brian McDermott be played by Matt Lucas?
  • Options
    "If Buzz Lightyear doesn't know he's a toy, why doesn't he speak when humans are around?"

Instinct
  • Options
    how much bear would bear grylls gryll if bear grylls could gryll bears? 
  • Options
    Did Danny and the Juniors ever go to The Hop?
  • Options
    Why doesnt BDL answer the questions he's asked?
  • Options
    Why 42?
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Why doesnt BDL answer the questions he's asked?
    Because he's a miserable old git! (oops wrong account!)