Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Great Unanswered Questions of Our Time

13»

Comments

• Options

When you get your foreskin stuck in your zip, is it best to ask your Mum to help?

(I already know the answer to this, which is yes. At age 14, got "caught" after having a pee, tried for a couple of minutes to unzip again, but it was well stuck! Yelled for my Mum, she took a positive approach and just yanked the zip harder than I did and all was well!!)

WE'VE GOT A BLEEDER!!

Where are you from Killa I think i heard about this haha

• Options
    edited September 2011

When you get your foreskin stuck in your zip, is it best to ask your Mum to help?

(I already know the answer to this, which is yes. At age 14, got "caught" after having a pee, tried for a couple of minutes to unzip again, but it was well stuck! Yelled for my Mum, she took a positive approach and just yanked the zip harder than I did and all was well!!)

Apparently casualty wards have a pair of tailor's scissors on hand to deal with this predicament.
  • Options

Apparently casualty wards have a pair of tailor's scissors on penis to deal with this predicament.

• Options
    who owns Charlton Athletic ?
  • Options
    If the Roman Numerals for the number 4 is supposed to be IV.

How come on every clock i have ever seen it is IIII?
    Various theories here
  • Options
    what was meatloaf asked to do in the famous song i would do anything for love...but i wont do that...
  • Options
    what was meatloaf asked to do in the famous song i would do anything for love...but i wont do that...
    Boo
  • Options
    What is ' The Charlton Life PS3' thread all about ?
  • Options
    What is ' The Charlton Life PS3' thread all about ?
    maybe if you looked you could find out ; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    is it true that statistically 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not "happy"
  • Options
    If the Roman Numerals for the number 4 is supposed to be IV.

How come on every clock i have ever seen it is IIII?
    Various theories here
    Good call.

I wish someone hadn't pointed the numerals to me, changed my whole world upside down on the clock front.