Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons vs. Charlton | 27th September | Match Preview, Predictions, News, Teams

Comments

• Options
    2-2, a very nice point but one we'll be made to work hard for. Also expect at least one very strange decision from officials.
  • Options
    Can see MK scoring twice in this one but it all depends on how many we get.
  • Options
    Got to admit im feeling confident about tomorrow night. A point would be good but I've got a little feeling we might come away with 3.

3-2 nailbiter. Bwp, Hayes and a Kermit winner
  • Options
    Charlie McDonald is definately out with a thigh injury.
  • Options
    2-1 Charlton - BWP & Jackson ....    COYR!
  • Options
    We've looked like scoring bucket loads, but just haven't. It's gonna click sooner or later, so going for an optimistic 4-2 win. 
  • Options

I am feeling another professional performance, wins build confidence and we have that in abundance at the moment together with the victory Saturday I can only see a 2-0 victory to the super kings of South london

• Options
    2-2, for sure.
    Got all the details correct for the last three game predictions. More or less.
  • Options
    If they play liked they played in the first half on Saturday by keeping the ball on the ground and nice little simple one touch passes i would fancy there chances against Man U, Real Madrid or Chelsea let alone MK Dons. A good 2-0 victory or better is on the cards.

If they play like they played for the first 15/20 minutes of the second half on Saturday. Nervous defending, no tackling, kick it high, wide and boot it anywhere tactics then kiss goodbye to three points, a game in hand and look for a big dent in our goal difference.

Lets hope they keep their heads and the momentum rolling. Come on you addicks

• Options
    I think the expectations and reactionary nature of modern day football fans has been neatly surmised in that post above!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not going to be easy at all, however I think we can nick this 2-1 but we need to keep a close eye on Macdonald and Morrison.
    I'll be dong a match thread for this, but having to log in from mother-in-laws house on her old desktop PC...wont be starting til 7.15 at the latest will try for 7 depending on work.....lets hope for 5 out of 5 away wins.
  • Options
    Not going to be easy at all, however I think we can nick this 2-1 but we need to keep a close eye on Macdonald and Morrison.
    I'll be dong a match thread for this, but having to log in from mother-in-laws house on her old desktop PC...wont be starting til 7.15 at the latest will try for 7 depending on work.....lets hope for 5 out of 5 away wins.
    MacDonald is out with an injury
  • Options
    You must be the most dedicated commentator around, even Motson wouldn't go to these lengths!
    I'm sure on behalf of many far away addicks, cheers RM.
  • Options
    1-1 BWP hope to nick it 2-1 tho
  • Options
    I am going for a 1 - 1 draw but we must remember that sooner or later we will come a cropper. Everyone does. Would rather it be in this game than the next if it must happen at all.
    Depends what you mean by 'come a cropper.' It has been known for teams to go unbeaten all season.
  • Options
    Without wishing to sound like an old fart - I'm doing a bit of business in Nuneaton tomorrow and will be going to the game on my way home.  Drove up the M1 tonight and there's at least 10 miles of road works just before the Milton Keynes turning.  Anyone driving up best leave early or find another way.
  • Options
    2-1 to us with Taylor and BWP scoring while I'm at home angry as my mum wouldn't let me go on a school night. : (
  • Options
    Without wishing to sound like an old fart - I'm doing a bit of business in Nuneaton tomorrow and will be going to the game on my way home.  Drove up the M1 tonight and there's at least 10 miles of road works just before the Milton Keynes turning.  Anyone driving up best leave early or find another way.

AA routeplanner says leave M1 at Junction 9 & take the A5.
  • Options
    2-1 morrison, stephens
  • Options
    I can't decide! OOOOhhhhh the agony...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-4 - this seems optimistic, however, we are creating a wealth of chances. I've just seen the extended highlights and with lady luck we should get past the 3-goal mark.
    BWP with a brace, Jackson pen, Taylor (poor guy, one is bound to go in at some point).
    Without MacDonald, and with Morrison as his replacement I don't think MK will pose that much of an attacking threat.
  • Options
    This is a hard one to call. 
    MK Franchise are going to be up for it without a doubt after dropping to 9th on the weekend. Bury isn't an easy place to go as we experienced but us winning 2-1 with their top scorer (Lowe) playing and MK drawing 0-0 without him there, will be in the back of the two sides minds. 
    MK are unbeaten at home as mentioned, but saying that, we have picked up maximum points away from home and the fluency on the ball now is really encouraging. 
    This could be a clash of the way both teams play however, as MK are also a good passing side under Karl Robinson. 

I reckon if we continue the way we have and score 2 goals first before half time, keep it tight in the second half (weather the storm) then we could run out worthy winners, I think MK would collapse. 
    4-1 Charlton in that scenario.

Im going to keep my feet on the ground though and go for 2-1. Nail biting end to the game once again. 
  • Options

Will be travelling up today with Addickted (Nick) and stopping off on the way for a drink or two at a suitable watering hole, preferably somewhere off the beaten track.

Expecting us to get something from the game............but honestly can't call a win or a draw.

• Options
    I'm actually thinking about going against my beliefs and going up. Decisions decisions.
  • Options
    this has got 8-3 written all over it
  • Options
    edited September 2011

I doubt the Bury performance will be at the back of our minds, being some weeks ago. How opponents perform against the same side tells you absolutely nothing, What will be on MK Dons' minds is that they have slipped of late and this represents an opportunity to get back on track with a major scalp or slip back some more. Hopefully what will be on our minds is lessons we have learned over the season so far without too much damage being caused (my favourite lessons) in that we are far more effective when we impose ourselves on teams than when we try to sit back.

I think we don't want to be getting off to a bad start as we need to utilise the fact that MK Dons' confidence could be a bit brittle. Looking forwards to a clinical ruthless performance. MK Dons strike me as a team that are good defensively so we might have to be patient but with injuries and player losses they are less of an attacking threat than they might have been earlier in the season.

• Options
    I haven't read the preview, have they signed Clinton Morrison?

0-2, to us, Waggy and Morrison.
  • Options

the haddock and chip lovers will be happy boys again and a saveloy treat on the bus home will be had and all for a 3-1 away victory!

man of the match pickled egg goes to waggy (not wiggy).

• Options

Gonna stick with what I did on Saturday.

7-1 to MK Redskins.

• Options
    Are we on the radio for this one?
    Yeah BBC London online