Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons vs. Charlton | 27th September | Match Preview, Predictions, News, Teams

Comments

• Options

i have a feeling we are going to thump them 4-1

COYR!

• Options
    i have just bet £5 on us to win 4-1 @ 50/1 thats how confident i am
  • Options
    edited September 2011

Tough away game and in all the understandable euphoria we need to guard against complacency.

I'll be happy with a point and ecstatic with anything more than that.

This!

And I have committed to run naked to the end of the street and back if both we and Viktoria Plzen (away to Milan) win tonight:-)
  • Options
    Any radio coverage of this game?
  • Options

Tough away game and in all the understandable euphoria we need to guard against complacency.

This!

And I have committed to run naked to the end of the street and back if both we and Viktoria Plzen (away to Milan) win tonight:-)
    Any video coverage of this run ?
  • Options

Team news from an MK fan;

''Half the team will be first season lads from the Academy. Left back at right back, central midfielder at centre back along with Flanagan who is usually fourth choice. Midfield will have George Baldock possibly. Up front, Morrison and Powell who is a right winger.''

• Options

''Half the team will be first season lads from the Academy. Left back at right back, central midfielder at centre back along with Flanagan who is usually fourth choice. Midfield will have George Baldock possibly. Up front, Morrison and Powell who is a right winger.''

What's the problem?  Injuries/suspensions?
  • Options

What's the problem?  Injuries/suspensions?
    Or trying to lull us into a false sense of security ?
  • Options

I've just seen that on F365 :-o

The person who put it up doesn't seem the sort of guy who would make it up
  • Options

This!

What's the weather like there? And do you live in an end terrace? ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I've just seen that on F365 :-o

The person who put it up doesn't seem the sort of guy who would make it up

He works for the club and no he's not the type.  

• Options
     ''Gary MacKenzie suspended.
    We've not got a massive squad and a few injuries f**k us badly''.
  • Options

I may now be tempted to put £50 on us to win 4-1   - this should be a walkover ...

• Options

I may now be tempted to put £50 on us to win 4-1   - this should be a walkover ...

I'm sure that's what a few people were thinking when they saw Sheff Wed's line up against us, things are never usually that straightforward. Would be happy with a point. 1-1
  • Options
    Quite a few predicting 4-1 win. Interesting. Very possible but we need to not sit back when we score 2 goals and keep going for it. 
  • Options
    It would seem that MK have massive team selection problems. On that basis I predict they will win 2 - 0
  • Options
    even if they have a few injuries it will still be a very tough game, would gladly take a point now.
  • Options
    Going 2 up seems to be our favourite scoreline this season.

Hopefully it'll be the same tonight
  • Options
    We need to approach it as the hard game it is surely going to be.
  • Options
    4-1 and BWP first goal scorer - 200/1 i am a betting novice and have put on a £2.50 bet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had a change of plan and am heading up there, I'm going for a scrappy 2-2 draw
  • Options
    If we win tonight, it will be our best result of the season so far. Come on you Addicks!
  • Options
    The A2 is buggered i think at the moment for anyone setting off by car/coach.

Severe Incident - Tue 27th Sep 2011 1:20 pm *
    Rochester Way Relief Road / A2 (Eltham)
    On Rochester Way Relief Road / A2 between Westhorne Avenue / A205 and Riefield Road
    Westbound direction. Road blocked westbound at Falconwood Seek alternate route.

Update! - Tue 27th Sep 2011 3:03 pm
    The
    A2 is closed in both directions between Westhorne Avenue and Danson
    Interchange, due to a Police incident. Eastbound traffic is back towards
    the junction with Woolwich Road, westbound traffic is tailing back to
    Dartford Interchange. Expect long delays. Drivers are advised to use
    other routes.

• Options
    Is there a pub for later anyone know?
  • Options
    I live quite near to Milton Keynes, and I have spoken to people who are MK Dons fans (somehow) and they have told me that they are missing alot of key players tonight. Robinson the manager admits in most interviews himself that his squad only consists of 22 players and that 5 or 6 of them are key injured players!We should still expect a very tough task tonight!!
  • Options
    Is there a pub for later anyone know?

Most Charlton fans use the bar just next to the entrance of the hotel that is built into the stadium.
  • Options
    Any news on Green is he making the trip?
  • Options
    As this is an early 6 pointer i reckon everyone will be going for it. I'm going for a 4-0
  • Options
    Gough warming up at 6.45

Green came out to look at pitch with others.