Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons v's Addicks Match thread

Comments

• Options
    Hi all......match thread today com,es from my mum-in-laws house in Nottingham!! Different set-up and on I Explorer.......usual stuff here for those that need updates.....will get teams to you as soon as I can!!

Thanks RedMidland, very much appreciate your match thread for away games as I can't get to many!
  • Options

game underway.....addicks to ko

• Options

solly....sends it long mk dons have it and pass back to keeper

• Options
    We're kicking off. Apparently Mr Roger East the ref made a few odd decisions at the weekend... Dons kicking towards our fans first half.
  • Options

dons have it....playing keep ball.....dons attacking.....

• Options
    Lewington on it, Williams forward, out to Balanta on the left - Lewington to Williams, on the left, Morrison layoff to Balanta, just wide.
  • Options
    morrison gets a shot aweay...just wide
  • Options
    early warning for the addicks there
  • Options
    Goal kick for us. First touch for a CAFC player I hear. Hangs up... Gleeson forward but picked up by Solly, forward to BWP but finds Hayes, to Waggy on the right, cross in but cleared, shot skewed wide by Stephens.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    No
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    good noise from the fans :)
  • Options
    addicks attack...shshot from stevo scuffed and wide.....dons have it and come again...solly sends it out....dons throw back to their keeper...defended.....bwp...hayes....dons get it back
  • Options
    if thats charltons fans in the background sounds immense!
  • Options
    Beevers back to Dave Martin (after Flanagan was under pressure)... halfway, Lewington to Beevers back to Martin again, ball in the air, headed away by Hollands and now Hayes to BWP, good challenge, Hayes goes through a couple of players but Flanagan finds Chadwick. Gleeson keeps possession, Morrison to Balanta on the right, Balanta to Potter who shoots over.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    hope  Preston slip up tonight cos they are right on our heels
  • Options
    dons come again....potter shoots from 30 yds and goes high and wide
  • Options
    hamer kicks long.....dons get a fk
  • Options
    "Cracking atmosphere" apparently, around 8,500 or so which they see as a good crowd.
  • Options
    Dons forward, Morrison has a shot and saved by Hamer.
  • Options
    dons come again.....defended.....but stevo gives away and anothe shot from morrison goes straight to Hamer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    are Mk really singing "no one likes us"?

• Options
    Chadwick had played well for Morrison after a poorly mislaid pass. FK halfway inside their half, not sure who for...
  • Options
    bwp wins a fk...40 yds out.....
  • Options
    Whistle blown in background. We have the free kick, played in - offside given though, don't know who against.
  • Options

They're speaking of their central defence as if it's a test - Gary McKenzie chomping at the bit apparently... Dons to defend, Waggy at Lewington, crosses in but claimed by Martin and left by Beevers. Good communication.

• Options
    fk taken...hollo offside....we get a throw...wiggy...bwp....waggy.....crosses in....defnded and keeper takes
  • Options

Preston 1 up

• Options
    @charlieconnellyCharlie ConnellyCharlton could go six points clear tonight if they beat the rancid club-thieves of Franchise FC. Come on #cafc
  • Options
    Preston 2 up
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Brighton 1 up against Palace after 7 minutes
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!