Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons v's Addicks Match thread

Comments

• Options
    i do wish MKD's Morrison would go away, it is confusing
  • Options
    addicks not got going yet.....bwp and hayes not able to get hold of ball......hollo and stevo being hassled.....solly....loses it..dons come again...
  • Options

I'm trying to differentiate between the Morrisons when I can (ie Fat Clint)...

Chicksen up towards Williams, we have it, Stephens away with it and to Solly on the right, forward to Gleeson unfortunately, halfway in our half is Fat Clint back to goal, Potter width on left to Lewington, now Gleeson with Stephens on his arse, cross in but finds good Morrison who clears.

Gleeson to Beevers, to Flanagan to Potter, accelerates, fouled - advantage - Williams shoots over the bar.

• Options
    dons attack again...morrison and a shot comes in but high and wide
  • Options
  • Options

Chicksen up towards Williams, we have it, Stephens away with it and to Solly on the right, forward to Gleeson unfortunately, halfway in our half is Fat Clint back to goal, Potter width on left to Lewington, now Gleeson with Stephens on his arse, cross in but finds good Morrison who clears.

Gleeson to Beevers, to Flanagan to Potter, accelerates, fouled - advantage - Williams shoots over the bar.

• Options

• Options
  • Options
    pen for dons
  • Options

Penalty to them.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    We've looked panicky at the back... Williams to take. He shoots and scores, Dons take the lead, 21 minutes gone.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    williams to take the pen  1-0 - boooooooooooo
  • Options
    Just checked the stats on the Beeb site:

Franchise 2 on target, 3 off target

Addicks ......erm, not a sausage!
  • Options
    Fancied Elliot more with pens - now time to show what we are made of- not first time we have gone behind
  • Options
    we've got to get going here...slow out of the blocks it seems
  • Options

Come on charlton pull your finger out !

• Options
    A challenge on Gleeson saw a foot left in by Stephens, a little high and late apparently, Stephens has his name taken but no booking.
  • Options
    Buggerrrrrr ....... that's 2 pens conceded in successive games.

;o(
  • Options
    Balanta looking for a quick second, ball played out and it's their throw. Williams concedes a goal kick for us.
  • Options
    , Stephens has his name taken but no booking.
    Erm, don't get what you mean Paddy.....?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We've had not very much in terms of efforts. Not looking like much apparently. BWP forward, Waggy on his right, Stephens in centre circle, BWP tracked by Beevers but out to Solly whose pass is cleared by Lewington. WIlliams and Gleeson, out to Balanta, back to Lewington, in to Potter, hard and Chadwick's touch meant that Hamer got the ball, just. Cmon CAFC, get started...
  • Options

cant get my posts on quick enopugh tonight but only got explorer to wrok with.....sorry people......bwp has it....stevo..solly....bwp....dons defend and get it back...balanta comes forward again......morrison..chadwick.....just to heavy a touch...addicks lucky tyhere

• Options
    As in the ref wrote down Stephens' name in his book apparently, a warning if you like. Chadiwkc on the left, Potter shoots ,saved by Hamer and it was away from goal so he picked up the rebound.
  • Options
    25 mins on the clock, Potter breezes past two red shirts, finds Balanta, over the bar. Disappointing.
  • Options
    Who gave away the pen...?

BBC says Taylor
    CAFC Twitter says Solly
    Player says Hollands
  • Options
    great save from Hamer juist then.....stevo loses it again...dons come forward..shot comes in high and wide from balanta
  • Options
    Wycombe 3-2 Preston!
  • Options
    looks like one of those where we might need to get in at 1-0 half time for Chrissy to sort out -like Bury
  • Options
    Been a 45min team for most of the season. Hopefully we're saving it up for the second as it sounds pretty poor at the moment.
  • Options
    Wycombe 3-2 up
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!