Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jody Marsh would ya?

Comments

• Options
    Yep I would no way near a no
  • Options
    As long as we're purely talking about a 'physical relationship', to me it's like going to view a badly decorated flat -the base structure and proportions are sound and although there's been a couple of alterations, within a few weeks you've actually got quite a tidy unit on your hands.    
  • Options
    Yes from me
  • Options

God I wouldn't be sticking around for a few weeks Bexley, regardless of the appearance the personality dictates that anything more than a couple of hours in her company would be torturous. Luckily I'd only need 3 and a half minutes.

I'd view her as on a par with a Travelodge - quite cheap, a bit grotty on the outside but surprisingly comfortable once you're in.

• Options
    As long as we're purely talking about a 'physical relationship', to me it's like going to view a badly decorated flat -the base structure and proportions are sound and although there's been a couple of alterations, within a few weeks you've actually got quite a tidy unit on your hands.    
    Probably quite roomy too
  • Options
    'Stay' there once every couple of weeks i reckon would be just about right. Have a feeling that it would be like the hotel at Disneyworld - very plastic but there'd be endless games, toys and frills and spills. You'd need more than a couple of hours to experience the whole lot.   
  • Options
    (even if each ride only lasted 3 and a half minutes and you had your IPOD on in between)
  • Options
    As long as we're purely talking about a 'physical relationship', to me it's like going to

view a badly decorated flat -the base structure and proportions are sound and although there's been a couple of alterations, within a few weeks you've actually got quite a tidy unit on your hands.    
    Probably quite roomy too

Now that's funny!
  • Options
    Looks like someone has photoshopped her napper onto Frank Bruno's body.  I'd probably pass.
  • Options
    That is horrible. No. And coming from me that is a real put down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Good job i have a small one!! Would fit perfectly up her nose :-)
  • Options
    I got something long and hard to put between those puppies................ a stick of TNT.
  • Options
    What did Buddy Holly do to deserve being tattooed on her?

• Options
    Who is Jody Marsh?
  • Options
    There are some sick puppies on here...
  • Options
    Who is Jody Marsh?
    At a guess, the woman who's photo is on this thread.
  • Options
    In that case: no, I wouldn't.
  • Options
    Yer the fake tan is to create more muscle definition.
  • Options
    Jesus, she is dog rough, but yes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yer the fake tan is to create more muscle definition.
    Didn't work on Simon Jordon ; )
  • Options
    It would be like having sex with a roasted dinosaur.
    Honestly, she looks like a mutant.
  • Options
    It would be like having sex with a roasted dinosaur.
    Honestly, she looks like a mutant.
    She IS a mutant. FACT!!!!!!
  • Options
    100% yes. Come on guys who are we kidding, she'd be filthy
  • Options
    yes mutated from simon jordan

now i definitely wdnt !
  • Options
    Would ya ?  I'm not sure, I can't find my glasses. What did you say his name was ?
  • Options
    I would. 
  • Options
    if your into mens bollocks then this is a yes for you,no from me
  • Options
    yes -- she is a fox
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    yes -- she is a fox
    What, kind of orange-y and looks a bit like a dog?