Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jody Marsh would ya?

Comments

• Options

Is that a tattoo of a zoom lolly on her left arm?

• Options
    she ain't perfect but i'd love to see the other halfs of all those who have said no posted up here in just a pair of high heels. I reckon there'd be a few reality checks 
    Spot on!
  • Options
    Repugnant hag. Utterly devoid of charm or class.
    What is it with some of you guys?
  • Options
    Haha... that's not the point of a would ya at all BexleyDan. But you first.....
  • Options

devoid of charm or class???...thats a yes from me then.

• Options
    On reflection, until the cows came home.
  • Options
    without a doubt , i mean its about having a bunk up with her not spending the rest of your lives with her
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    without a doubt , i mean its about having a bunk up with her not spending the rest of your lives with her
    Probably meant the same thing for a lot on here.
  • Options
    In the words of Kevin "bloody" Wilson: "If I cracked a fat for her, I'd amputate me dick".
  • Options

All things being equal and being married etc to one side, the only question that has to be asked is: Would it be more enjoyable than cracking one off? If you don't think it would be, you clearly aren't getting the most out of your sexual encounters. Either that or you really do treat yourself to some amazing wanks. God knows what you must get up to but i'm sure Jody would do that for you and a bit more.  

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    did anyone else feel that ?

I think we hit rock bottom with this one folks ...
  • Options

''Either that or you really do treat yourself to some amazing wanks.''

Dan, that has proper made me LOL

• Options

True story - about 5 years ago, i was coming up the escalator at Warren Street on my way to work and as usual, one of the escalators was hoarded off and there were workman working on the escalator, out of sight, behind the hoarding. The working escalators were packed with office workers but the only sound was coming from behind the hoarding as two of the workman were having a conversation in loud voices. The hilight of the conversation, which could be heard crystal clearly by all the office suits / professional women etc etc was:

'Now that Jody Marsh, she's a proper woman; takes it right up the Gary'

A brilliant little moment, pissed myself laughing and told the story to the lads at work. I think she might have been on the Celebrity Jungle programme at the time. Quality.  

• Options
    she ain't perfect but i'd love to see the other halfs of all those who have said no posted up here in just a pair of high heels. I reckon there'd be a few reality checks 

Would those other halfs get the benefit of Photoshop and £0000s in plastic surgery as well?

I have met Jodie Marsh and it really doesn't matter how fit she is because her nose is so pig-like that you really don't notice anything else.

• Options
    probably quite nice person but her features are weasel like,very manly now,like algarve said get yourself to thailand
  • Options
    very defensive lads - if you wouldn't, you wouldn't - fine, there's no shame in that.
  • Options
    You seem to be a champion for her cause Dan
  • Options
    works slow at the moment nolly
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Being honest i have had far far worse,but since stopping the drink and bugle i have started to  rate myself a little,i personally give myself a 8 out of ten these days
  • Options
    no wonder your back on here then mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol
  • Options

''Either that or you really do treat yourself to some amazing wanks.''

Dan, that has proper made me LOL

Deary me everyone in the office has just asked me what I was laughing at! Had to make something up on the spot as wasn't sure they are ready for the concept of a Jody Marsh would ya....
  • Options
    i think this has broken all records for the amount of comments for a wouldya.. well done lads and lasses!!! 

• Options
    edited October 2011

No from me
  • Options
    poor old Norris McWherter.. hes gutted Macro.. ;-)
  • Options
    Being honest i have had far far worse,but since stopping the drink and bugle i have started to  rate myself a little,i personally give myself a 8 out of ten these days
    8 out of 10 for your ability to pull a bird nolly or 8 out of 10 for the quality of your wank? Don't think i've had an 8 out of 10 since i was about 16.
  • Options
    probably quite nice person but her features are weasel like,very manly now,like algarve said get yourself to thailand

Nope doesn't have that going for her either.

Her brother's a top bloke though.

• Options

Nope doesn't have that going for her either.

Her brother's a top bloke though.

• Options

Right, this is the same Jodie Marsh that they were trying to convice us was a massive body builder just a week or so ago?

Jodie Marsh should be in the record books for having been able to build up and then reduce muscle in the shorest time ever.

This is typical Sun taking the piss out of the intelligence levels of its readers.

"In the meantime, these stunning NEW photographs bare witness to
    all Jodie's hard work." - I like that they feel they have to put the word 'bare' in italics, as a marker to the readers that they have made a pun.  Otherwise they wouldn't get it.
  • Options
    Any port in a storm! I bet she would go like a train and I wouldn't like her de brief if she wasn't satisfied after!!