Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jody Marsh would ya?

Comments

• Has the body-builder thing been outed as a photoshop-job yet?
  • yes -- she is a fox
    What, kind of orange-y and looks a bit like a dog?
    Vermin!
  • I repeat, some of you are very sick. I think you need to consider your sexuality.
  • Cliveg likes her..............;-)
  • diiiiiiiiiiiisgusting
  • Would have rather have been doing her than watching that sh*te today!!!!!
  • looks like she'd would go nicely with a bit of Hoisin Sauce & some pancakes

• Don't know how to post pictures but all those of you that said no, I suggest you take a look in today's sun because without doubt you will all change your mind
  • edited October 2011

I bet I don't.

Edit: Just looked on line, as you were. Stick on tits, dockers tattoos, body like a bloke. Ever thought of going to Thailand?  

• ha ha 
  • Sponsored links:

• DRFDRF
    edited October 2011

Right, this is the same Jodie Marsh that they were trying to convice us was a massive body builder just a week or so ago?

Jodie Marsh should be in the record books for having been able to build up and then reduce muscle in the shorest time ever.

This is typical Sun taking the piss out of the intelligence levels of its readers.

• Christ almighty.She's a ringer for the fella that built my loft extension!
  • I'm not fussy but absolutely not.

• she ain't perfect but i'd love to see the other halfs of all those who have said no posted up here in just a pair of high heels. I reckon there'd be a few reality checks 
  • sorry im not into shemales
  • sorry im not into females

knew it
  • edited October 2011
    she ain't perfect but i'd love to see the other halfs of all those who have said no posted up here in just a pair of high heels. I reckon there'd be a few reality checks 

I bloody wouldnt. Doubt many fully grown adult avid internet forum posters have bagged many Miss Worlds.
  • she ain't perfect but i'd love to see the other halfs of all those who have said no posted up here in just a pair of high heels. I reckon there'd be a few reality checks 
    I bloody wouldnt. Doubt many avid grown adult internet forum posters have bagged many Miss Worlds.
    be funny though - shemales! compared to some of the unidentifiable blobs that i bet we'd see, at least Jodie Marsh has some obvious features. 
  • no no no no 
  • Sponsored links:

• yours a fatty Bexley Dan?
  • yours a fatty Bexley Dan?
    not mine, yours?
  • small mate,i reckon your bird is a feeder
  •  

small mate,i reckon your bird is a feeder
    doesn't surprise me, although afraid not.
  • small mate,i reckon your bird is a feeder

I think mine is. I was about 3 stone lighter when we got together.
  • ha ha rodders,come on bexley with your footie lies and your love for jodie and her bollocks its hard to to put two and two together
  • ha ha rodders,come on bexley with your footie lies and your love for jodie and her bollocks its hard to to put two and two together
    there's no flies on on you you nolly
  • Just out of interest nolly, what football lies would they be?
  • just joking with you mate,lifes short
  • just joking with you mate,lifes short
    agreed, good man