Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OLYMPIC GAMES -- who cares ?????

13»

Comments

• Options
    I'm looking forward to it. Got told at a meeting yesterday that they are looking to have ZERO people working in the office. That means working from home, so I'll be on the sofa watching on TV and occasionally checking my emails!
  • Options
    Apparently a lot of fake Paraolmypic tickets have come out as the security hasn't been as robust as the Olympic tickets. Hopefully my wheelchair triple jump won't be one of them.
  • Options
    Well here's the Team GB football shirt, modelled by Gareth Bale, bet the Welsh FA are going apeshit

• Options
    Anyone volunteering and, if so, to what role? I had my telephone interview for a driver's role yesterday so am waiting to see if I'm successful.
  • Options

his head looks so much smaller in proportion to his body.

Did anyone see Al Murray a couple of years ago when he did a tour as the pub landlord? You'll snigger if you did when anyone mentions the olympics. still raises a smile that.

• Options

his head looks so much smaller in proportion to his body.

Did anyone see Al Murray a couple of years ago when he did a tour as the pub landlord? You'll snigger if you did when anyone mentions the olympics. still raises a smile that.

I write 'it's gonna be a bit shit' on the copy of the SubStandard I pick up (for the crossword) every night underneath their Olympics tagline on the front page. Someone's going to pick that up after me and have a chuckle if they saw that tour :)
  • Options
    haha, brilliant. I might do that too!
  • Options
    We should spread the word, get as many people doing it as possible!