Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wycombe Wanderers v Charlton - Preview, Views and News

Comments

• Options
    Don't Wycombe share their ground with a Rugby Union team? If so, the big question is how we may fare using a poor surface that we're not used to playing on.
  • Options
    Us to make it 5-0 in the 86 minute only for them to grab an injury time consolation equalizer to make it 5-1 :-)
  • Options
    Us to make it 5-0 in the 86 minute only for them to grab an injury time consolation equalizer to make it 5-1 :-)
    If so I have only one thing to say....Powell out !!!!!!

• Options
    On paper this one looks like a comfortable 2-0 win to the addicks but unfortunately we do not play on paper we sometimes play on banana skins.
    Almost confident we will get a win fingers crossed

Huddersfield will slip up at Scunthorpe. Both Sheffield sides to come a cropper. All the results go our way for a change.

COYR
  • Options
    Basey will be playing for them.

1-1
  • Options

a potential banana going for 1-1

• Options
    1-1
  • Options
    3-1 to the haddocks
  • Options
    3-0 bwp morrison & jackson
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope we win...but I am sure looking forward to McBobbin's forecast on Saturday! 
  • Options
    2-1 to us. Kermit and BWP.
  • Options
    i think we'll concede an early equalizer & they'll win 1-0
  • Options

The out-laws are staying with us at the moment so there are 6 wycombe fans in our house.

So anything over 6-0 to us will do me nicely COYR !!!!
  • Options
    After my spot on prediction for last Saturdays empahtic win (Yes I know I'm gloating again)........this is another of those matches that is not as cut and dried as many may hope......but RM's prediction (using my new found powers and fantastic guesswork).........same team as Saturday (if no injuries of course)  and 1-2 addicks.

Yours Physic RedM
  • Options
    After my spot on prediction for last Saturdays empahtic win (Yes I know I'm gloating again)........this is another of those matches that is not as cut and dried as many may hope......but RM's prediction (using my new found powers and fantastic guesswork).........same team as Saturday (if no injuries of course)  and 1-2 addicks.

Yours Physic RedM
    I think the word you were looking for was psycho ;)

A bore 0-0 draw is my prediction

• Options
    I'm pants at predictions at the moment, I'm not going to bother.... 2-0 charlton ;-0
  • Options

Re the comment earlier on. YEs they do share a pitch with a rugby team. However it is not like Notts Co. A special grass is used with it interwoven with something artificial which holds it together. Two years ago when we played it was in good condition. Dont think this will be too much of a problem (although Ive had to eat my wordsbefore)

• Options

Confidence restored after Saturday.

1-0 to WW.

• Options
    0-2 Charlton Bwp & Kermorgant
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I reckon a bore draw 1-1
  • Options
    Im going to go for 3-0 to us. 
    I think the confidence from Saturday will shine through. BWP, Hayes from bench and Green to bag a goal.
  • Options
    0-2  Hollands and Green
  • Options
    ordered my tickets on thursday and still not arrived bloody great service
  • Options
    3-1 to us, put them to bed in the first half and they get a late consolation. Kermit, BWP, Jackson.
  • Options
    Any away game in this league is tough and a win is always a very good result.

I'm going for 2-1 to Charlton. Our rivals will drop points tonight so it'd be a brilliant result if we were to win.
  • Options
    Another of those games against poxy teams who you can't help but dislike for some reason....just the sort of game that we often don't win.  However, I'm sure the team are confident after Saturday, and if they go straight out there and grab the game by the scruff of the neck early on, then it might not be such a banana skin....
  • Options
    This one has got a boring 5-5 stalemate written through it like a stick of rock. Us to win it on penalties though.
  • Options
    Who can tell with this lot? 1-0 to Stevenage, 4-0 against Carlisle. A draw to complete the set. 2-2, Kermit and BWP.
  • Options
    This one has got 8-3 written all over it.