Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wycombe Wanderers v Charlton - Preview, Views and News

13»

Comments

• Options
    I predicted a defeat on Saturday..............so I'm doing the same again for tonight !
  • Options
    Late decision to go - could be quite a walk up crowd. 0-2 for me also. Have a feeling BWP might be rested; Kermie and Waggy (sub goal)
  • Options
    Anyone know if this will be on the radio?
  • Options
    They have a new player on loan eligible for tonight:

• Options
    edited October 2011

I know its early but was just wondering if anyone know of any radio commentary of the game tonight? apart from cafc player, as for some reason that wont let me use the 14 day free trial...

EDIT. Just seen the post below so theres my answer! Cheers!

• Options
    JTJT
    edited October 2011

It's listed on the BBC London website as a live commentary, so hopefully.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13629210.stm

• Options
    First away game, very excited 3-0 addicks
  • Options
    2-1 to us. Green and then his late replacement Wagstaff.
  • Options
    6-3 to charlton.
  • Options
    Anyone driving be aware. Traffic very heavy after Jct 10 on M25. Currently stationary.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    good luck tonight to the boys, if we score early fancy 3-0 but if not then the dreaded bore draw 0-0
  • Options
    1 - 13

• Options

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13629210.stmt

Cheers

• Options
    edited October 2011
    17-2 to them - all from set pieces and all Chris Powells fault for not changing the team enough.
    When will he learn.
    Wheels, lost the dressing room, bus, clueless, first managerial role, gelling, lack of strength in depth, Sheff U and Hudds much more consistent, why oh why Waggy, Green, Kermogant, Hayes, Wiggins, crossing, lump it forward.

Failing all that, we will win a 1-1 bore-fest.
  • Options
    I have laid some cross country miles getting here. As a result it is unlikely we will win.
  • Options
    Reading some of the really negative comments i am amazed some of you are Charlton supporters. It's all doom and gloom. We are top of the league and playing well. Now if you want to support a team that wins every time try one of those Manchester clubs. A win tonight and if not a win next week and every week after that. Be positive 
  • Options
    I'm absolutely, 100% sure all the negative predictions and comments are done tongue in cheek.
  • Options
    3-0 Charlton. Have a good feeling.

Can see Wednesday and Huddersfield coming unstuck too.
  • Options
    Bit late but 2-0 Charlton. BWP and Green.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13629210.stm

Also on Sky Channel 0152.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    2 - 1 Charlton. We go two up in the first half bwp and jacko, they equalise early second and we brick it.
    Post match Chris Powell said
    "After a very good 45 minutes, the second period was a bit dicey. Obviously Wycombe got a got a good equaliser after two great saves from Ben Hamer. It was a great double save but sadly he couldn't get the third.
    Conclusive proof that Chris Powell reads Charlton Life