Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford away - Nov 19th - (sold out 2 Nov)

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
651 sold so far

Comments

• Options

Bump

• Options
    20 quid to stand watching 3rd tier football is outrageous but have two tickets
  • Options

Really looking forward to this one, hopefully we can sell out our away end and get some good noise going.

• Options
    Anyone been in the seats at Brentford before?

Am thinking of taking my son to this, but want to know what the view, etc is like first as he's only 8 and wont see anything if people are standing.

Cheers

• Options

Sat up there once and there was no problems with standing, Was a good view. Should be ok.

Does anyone know how many Terrace tickets are left ?

• Options
    Are they on general sale yet ?
  • Options
    Yes the OS says general sale now for Brentford tickets, approx about 1,000 left.

• Options

Am thinking of taking my son to this, but want to know what the view, etc is like first as he's only 8 and wont see anything if people are standing.

Cheers

It's a few years since I was in the seats there but I seem to remember the leg room was very limited. Probably OK for your 8 year old, or a Charlton full back, but a bit tight for anyone else. The view was OK I think.
  • Options
    8 of us going. Having it large - might even have a lunchtime drink
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2011

Cheers

Seats sold out on Friday. Brentford say they are not selling on the day. Get in quick for the next great performance.
  • Options
    Brentford 1,244 - so about 550 tickets left three weeks before the game. Can see them selling out by Saturday night.
  • Options
    Defo going to this one. Should be a laugh.
  • Options
    They always claim to not sell on the day!
  • Options
    better get my tickets tomorrow then
  • Options
    If it does sell out, sit in the New Road stand and don't take liberties and you'll be fine. Griffin or New Inn till 2.45. Proper old time pub the Express Tavern next to Kew Bridge station, the stop before, 15 mins walk to the ground.
  • Options
    We've got to win this one , had some naff old results in recent years.
  • Options
    We've got to win this one , had some naff old results in recent years.
    Yep, we owe them a right going over. Was there for the Tin Pot last year, what an eyesore. 
    Will be at this one, a birthday treat. 
  • Options
    Haven't got tickets yet but will deffo be going.................Brentford are our bogey side so be prepared for only our second defeat on the road !
  • Options

Will be a good day out - by my reckoning, if Brentford win this they will have done us 5 on the trot - aint happening. COYR

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone else on here going on the beer boat to it?
  • Options
    Me and about another 139!!!!
  • Options
    Yep
  • Options
    Beer boat? Tell me. I was excited enough about the four pubs around the ground (even if only one of them's any good) but there's a beer boat?

Where does it go from?
  • Options
    And me
  • Options
    5 of us going just got tickets gonna meet up at 11 in Weatherspoons Bromley get some grub and have it large! Can't wait COYR
  • Options
    5 of us going just got tickets gonna meet up at 11 in Weatherspoons Bromley get some grub and have it large! Can't wait COYR

Leave Large alone, THEMCA !

Pick on someone your own size !

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Me and my cronies will be attending the lovely Irish along the high street.  Nice boozer on the river and about 10-15 min walk to the ground.
  • Options
    don't tell everyone!
  • Options
    sorry.  I shall edit.