Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford away - Nov 19th - (sold out 2 Nov)

Comments

• Options
    Dickos got that one.
  • Options
    Yeah he gave that to Dicko already mate, so got my hopes up then dashed in one fell swoop haha! somethin might crop up or I might go in the home end kick off and get chucked in with you lot to a standing ovasion an a bloody nose hehe
  • Options
    Speak to Ketters mate
    Are your mob standing or sitting?
  • Options
    We've got seats but we're all going to stand.
  • Options

We'll wave at you whilst doing the conga on the terrace then.

• Options
    The spare saga begins
  • Options

I have bought 2 on the provision I may be able to attend.

If it turns out I cant MCS you can have 1st dibs if you dont get 1 sorted in the mean time

• Options
    Sweet Ad, keep me in mind, im all over this. 

Cheers dude
  • Options
    We've got seats but we're all going to stand.
    Hopefully not in Block C :-(
  • Options
    Fock a doodle do

Didn't get a moment to myself today and meant to call for 2

Cat's getting a kicking now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surely Brentford must make extra tickets available! We could easily sell another few hundred.
    Seems to be plenty of demand
  • Options
    yeah i wanted to go to that one!!!
  • Options
    Does anyone know if more tickets will be allocated?
  • Options

Looking for a one spare if anyone has one?

Cheers people

• Options

I'm not in the know but i don't think the police would allow the  extra away allocation in an all London game.

• Options

I'm not in the know but i don't think the police would allow the  extra away allocation in an all London game.

ok thanks
  • Options

If anyone is interested, there is a boat, possibly two, going down the thames, to a pier near the ground. Went on it before and was great fun. Its only one way because of the tide, but its something different. The chap who runs it, is called Jamie, and he will be in the con club before the Preston game. The trip lasts about four hours and there is a bar and disco!!!!!!!

• Options
    First is sold out mate, the second is currently in the balance at the moment depending on numbers.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    How much is it, where does it leave from and at what time?  - please.  There's 10 of us going and i'd written this off as thought it was a closed shop. 
  • Options

How much is it, where does it leave from and at what time?  - please.  There's 10 of us going and i'd written this off as thought it was a closed shop. 

Not to sure yet, we are waiting to see if we will get the numbers for it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I have spoken to Jamie, and he thinks there is enough interest to get another boat going. Hopefully Palace hater can post more details. Last time I went I think it left at 0930 from Greenwich pier

• Options

I have spoken to Jamie, and he thinks there is enough interest to get another boat going. Hopefully Palace hater can post more details. Last time I went I think it left at 0930 from Greenwich pier

Ok, thanks. Might be a bit early to be honest but will bare it in mind. 
  • Options
    Blimey, a disco on a boat at 10 in the morning!
  • Options
    i think i managed to get the last 2
  • Options
    Blimey, a disco on a boat at 10 in the morning!
    sounds like the ferry i got to Amsterdam years ago
  • Options
    MCS i have a spare you there Saturday ?
  • Options

Boat is leaving at 10am

Good bar last year and St Georges day this year it was £3 a pint which isnt bad? Great DJ playing everything from Ska to Stone Roses!

Gets to Kew Gardens at 2pm then a 10min walk (If you can?) to the first pub on the corner of the ground then a walk to the away end and go in the 2nd pub on the corner!

Then a good sing song on the choo choo on the way back to Waterloo!!

Then a beer or 10 at the hole in the wall then train back and get last orders at the Abbey Arms!

Job done!!!!!!

• Options
    If there's a second boat, I would be interested in that, ill be with a few.
  • Options
    Its my birthday, I'd be all over a boat ride down the Thames, already got my tickets for match..
  • Options

I was talking to someone ITK earlier and they should know by the weekend if it is worth putting on a 2nd boat?

If you are a deffo then post on here to see if there are the numbers?