Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford away - Nov 19th - (sold out 2 Nov)

Comments

• Options

hehe, I was only kidding!! can imagine you ripping when you can't get served at the bar as it's too packed and hot!

I'm not drinking alcohol until xmas so I'll be fine!!!

• Options
    I'll be there once I've helped drag AFKA up from the gap between the platform and the train.
  • Options
    Poor little fella!
  • Options
    Got our 4 today
  • Options
    Going as well, all seats sold, apparently
  • Options
    Got mine a while back, looking forward to it but we have a poor record at Brentford in recent seasons.
  • Options
    How many terracing places left Airman??

Waiting to see what day Halifax is before I commit to this, as I can't justify both.
  • Options
    Said 400 this morning I think.
  • Options
    Where does the boat depart from? Which company is running it?
  • Options
    Departs from Greenwich and it's an invite only affair I'm afraid!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just bought my 2, first away game this season!

We best win, never stood before for a whole game. Is it a leg ache? :)
  • Options
    250 tickets left
  • Options
    Yes, they are due a good tonking from us -which I'm sure is what they will be getting.
  • Options
    Would have thought it would be in Brentford's interest financially to negotiate with Charlton to give us extra tickets, every time i have been there the stand to the right of the away end is half empty, especially the final third.
  • Options
    Departs from Greenwich and it's an invite only affair I'm afraid!
    You on it ?
  • Options
    249 left.
  • Options
    About 150 remaining
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Would have thought it would be in Brentford's interest financially to negotiate with Charlton to give us extra tickets, every time i have been there the stand to the right of the away end is half empty, especially the final third.
    I agree, but it's not up to them. Their local authority safety advisory group would decide, which means the police in practice. As well as having a view of whether they want more away supporters in terms of crowd control, you have look at segregated entry and exit, toilets and refreshment facilities. Plus Brentford may have season-ticket holders who don't want to move, as we would. It won't be the first time an away sell-out has happened at Griffin Park and it seems unlikely they will change the arragements to address the situation now unless it's been done before. But you never know.

Incidentally, there's no negotiation to be had. If they allocate extra seats, we will sell them.
  • Options
    Well I'm in now so should be a good day
  • Options
    Only 100 left now according to OS twitter.

Must be new ground syndrome : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just got two standing for this one for this one...surprisingly looking forward to it considering  we always do badly there.
  • Options
    Just picked up 5 from club shop they only have about 70 left!! Be quick!!!
  • Options
    Leftbehind - Can't come out to play that weekend I'm afraid! 
  • Options
    All tickets sold according to OS Twitter feed.

Let the complaints begin : - )
  • Options
    Nice one, now lets fill up the home end!
  • Options
    I know it's not far to go and us doing well is a big factor but that truly is fantastic to have sold our allocation with 2 and a half weeks left before the game! Gonna be a great day and hopefully we can get a better result there than we have in recent years...
  • Options
    edited November 2011
     Got a couple this morning.
  • Options
    4 this morning. Really excited about this now I know me and my 3 mates all have tickets!  
  • Options
    anyone know of a spare I phoned up just too late by about 20 mins they reckon, after making a last minute decision to go! anyone I know have a spare give me a shout please ;-)
  • Options
    Speak to Ketters mate