Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parker - Spurtz

Don't usually bother watching the Premiershit, but have tuned in today. My God what a player Scott Parker is. I know QPR are crap, but watching him annihliate their midfield it does make you wonder why on Earth United, Arsenal or Liverpool never
even gave him a cursory glance - he is what all three of them have been
crying out for (especially Arsenal) for years. Tottenham look very good in midfield and going forward. Still think they're a bit light at the back, but if they can get any sort of consistency going, they'll finish in the top four this year for sure.

Comments

• Options
    Bollocks - this should be in 'Other football'. Sorry mods.
  • Options
    Bollocks - this should be in 'Other football'. Sorry mods.
    Well, you could always change it. ;-)

Not seen today's game (may catch the highlights tonight if I can be bothered) but he's certainly making a name for himself there. Seems to be MOTM every week in the opinion of most spurs fans.
  • Options

Why is this General Charlton. Move on Leroy. :-)

Only kidding. Still feel proud when i see him play and although he did screw us over a bit the way he left i cant dislike him. Same with Defoe.

Shame we couldnt keep hold of the pair of them as im sure we would have seen European football with them in the squad

• Options
    Top seven I think Tottenham will finish.The two Manchester clubs,Chelsea and Arsenal top four.
  • Options
    Downham boy
  • Options
    Murphy talking I think I turn skysports off now.
  • Options
    took me a while to get over Parker, but have fully done so now.

He the best player i've ever seen play for Charlton, and i simply love watching him play.
  • Options
    He's having a bloody stormer today. Great performance so far.
  • Options
    immense player, he seemed to be everywhere today, stands out in any team he plays for
  • Options

Doing accumutator today / tonight

City - 1st

Spuds - 2nd

Charlton - 1st

lol- no wonder I have to be up early for work tomorrow

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    His performance rarely drops...the missing piece of the spurs puzzle, they will win something this year or get in the top 4.
  • Options

Yep - Scotty, superb

• Options
    Yes and to think the both The Yids and The Goonershit didnt think he was good enough to play for em.
  • Options
    Couldn't give a f*** about the greedy c***.
    There was no reason why he couldn't have given us till the end of the season.
    Unless there is a drastic change in how premiership clubs are run financially, I will never have an opportunity to witness Charlton possibly making a top four finish, as we did when the greedy twat decided on a mid season move to Chelsea.

• Options
    Top four lol?
  • Options
    I can never forgive Scotty, but I can't help watching him with some pride. What a player he's turned into.
  • Options
    OK, maybe overdone it, but Europe possibly?
  • Options
    Sounds like it's not him that's got the problem.
  • Options
    Charlton fan on 606 talking about him now
  • Options
    Is it Leroy? 

Eez he speaking with a Spanish accent with some Norwegian Death Metal playing in the background? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    took me a while to get over Parker, but have fully done so now.

He the best player i've ever seen play for Charlton, and i simply love watching him play.
    Ditto, he is class and actually a great person. He still has a lot of contact with ex board members. I am convinced we would have made europe if he had stayed until the end of the season.

• Options
    Top four lol?

Not as unlikely then as now, chelski only bought him because they were worried about us
  • Options
    Couldn't give a f*** about the greedy c***.
    There was no reason why he couldn't have given us till the end of the season.
    Unless there is a drastic change in how premiership clubs are run financially, I will never have an opportunity to witness Charlton possibly making a top four finish, as we did when the greedy twat decided on a mid season move to Chelsea.

With you on that Robbo particularly as he had signed a new contract in the summer declaring he could realise his ambitions at Charlton..................maybe naive to believe him but thought we'd get more than 5 months out of the spotty little shit
  • Options
    Sounds like it's not him that's got the problem.
    Who mentioned anything about a problem?

I think the bloke is a cunt, you don't. End of.
  • Options
    LOL son
  • Options
    Alright, but no need for the swearing is there? 
  • Options
    Having seen him play the likes of Vieira, Keane, Gerrard off the pitch I told anyone who would listen (other clubs supporters) that he was brilliant at the time.

Truly world class IMHO and if he did let us down by going to Chelsea, one thing he never did was let us down on the pitch.

He should have been an England regular many years ago.

• Options
    Did the people who scoff at the idea that we could have made 4th, let alone Europe that season not follow Charlton back then? I mean seriously do they not remember how good we were? We weren't 4th at the beginning of September because we'd played some shit teams and everyone else had a game in hand. We weren't scraping wins and wondering when the luck would run out. We were 4th in JANUARY. Well past the half way mark in the season. We finished 7th and 3(?) points off Europe (after that ludicrous game at Villa we somehow lost). Im not one to talk about what if but this is an exception. OF COURSE we would have made Europe had that dickhead stayed, and quite possibly 4th. I expect the laughs from people who don't support Charlton and had nothing but the table to go on for proof of how good we were that season. But I don't expect to have to make this seemingly blindingly obvious point to Charlton fans who witnessed our team, our form and Parker's exit in that season.
  • Options
    Who's laughing about Tottenham finishing in the top four? Firstly, Arsenal won't finish higher than fifth. They are utter dreck at the back and, whilst they may have had a couple of decent results of late, any team with any power up front will find them out. Secondly, Man Utd are, quite frankly, poop. They will finish in the top four, of course, but only by virtue of the fact that every team bar Man Shitty that goes to Old Trafford seems to kak their pants. City will win the league, Chelsea will finish second, Utd third and Tottenham fourth.
  • Options
    Ole!

gored bullfighter - Tijuana, Baja California Norte