Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardigan Advice

As its starting to get a bit nippy now the clocks have changed i just wondered if anyone on here ever wore them , where they buy them from and what material they find best and why.

Comments

• Options
    Zipped or buttoned?
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Zipped or buttoned?
    Preferably zipped.
  • Options
    Next or river island are the best (reasonable) places to go...
  • Options

Can't beat the M&S 'Director' range

Product Image

• Options
    Next or river island are the best (reasonable) places to go...
    Cheers look like they've got some nice ones thankyou.
  • Options
    cheers guys , my brains have gone to sleep , too much football manager!
  • Options
    There's only person on this site, who is qualified to speak on this subject. Our Henry.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Crickey cardigan Heaven!

Did shoulder pads ever make a comeback?

I quite like this one?

• Options

Here's a tempting one.

• Options
    This ones very ' of the moment' would i get laughed out of town , i have no idea whats in or out

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Listen cardigans are for girls. End of. Save your money and put it on charlton winning the league!!!
  • Options
    Get a jumper
  • Options
    Listen cardigans are for girls. End of. Save your money and put it on charlton winning the league!!!
    Ok i'll get back to unblocking my drains, its just in an office cardigans are easier to take off.
  • Options
    I'm sure @redarmyse7 has a couple of those above.

A cardy for me buttons only, which start halfway down. A zip up is a zip up jumper, and ones with buttons all the way is a buttoned up jumper.

Love the last two, not mad on an old skool cardy.
  • Options
    cheers guys , my brains have gone to sleep , too much football manager!
    You've got more than one brain? Blimey, you're not Dr Hfuhruhurr are you? Where do you keep the spare and could you lend it to  [insert name of your least favourite Lifer here]...
  • Options
    I surprisingly AFKA is right, zip-up cardigans are a no-no.
  • Options
    There's only one cardigan worth having............................

• Options
    Wore a nice navy cardy to a pitch today with nice white shirt and skinny tie, got the contract!!
  • Options
    I surprisingly AFKA is right, zip-up cardigans are a no-no.
    **** it, ::::::;;;;leaves room to empty wardrobe:::::::::::;;; : (
  • Options
    i tell you what would finish your cardigan look off mate... a nice pair of espadrilles with thick woolly socks, you'd look proper then!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A proper c*** is what he means. ;-)
  • Options
    i tell you what would finish your cardigan look off mate... a nice pair of espadrilles with thick woolly socks, you'd look proper then!
    Now i know your on a wind up!  ;-0
  • Options
    Y cardigans bought from a market stall circa 1980, add burgundy stay press trousers and some loafers and your all set..... Till we all became casuals that is.....
  • Options
    Y cardigans bought from a market stall circa 1980, add burgundy stay press trousers and some loafers and your all set..... Till we all became casuals that is.....
    Now i'm all confused . com , i'll look like i've just walked off the life with Mars set!
  • Options
    I say that 2nd one there MIA. The 1st has too much going on. 
    Love a man in a cardigan. Hell, I just love cardigans. 
  • Options
    'ello everybody. After being registered on this site for nearly two years this is my first ever post (post - is that what you call it? I am getting on a bit and this is all new to me). Probably says a lot about me that the first thing thats got me going is cardigans and not football. Anyway my fashion tip to to you all - and looking round at games a bit of decent dress sense wouldn't go amiss - go for a bit of John Smedley. A bit pricey but British and proper quality. Would still wear them meself but nowadays am bit of a fat **** and need clobber for the fuller figure. But if any of you need advice in how to strut around in proper South-east london style then I'm always here for you. And Gok Wan I aint. 
  • Options
    'ello everybody. After being registered on this site for nearly two years this is my first ever post (post - is that what you call it? I am getting on a bit and this is all new to me). Probably says a lot about me that the first thing thats got me going is cardigans and not football. Anyway my fashion tip to to you all - and looking round at games a bit of decent dress sense wouldn't go amiss - go for a bit of John Smedley. A bit pricey but British and proper quality. Would still wear them meself but nowadays am bit of a fat **** and need clobber for the fuller figure. But if any of you need advice in how to strut around in proper South-east london style then I'm always here for you. And Gok Wan I aint. 
    Cheers Boat, do people really pay those prices?

• Options
    smedley is proper proper... good call boatman!
  • Options
    Yeah I know very, very steep. And as I work in security I cant even condone nicking them. They will last though. Assuming you don't get rotten and fall through your neighbours hedge with it on like I did with me last one. Shame. I loved that top.
  • Options
    Remember as a 10yr old my mum shrank one of my old man's cardigans in the wash, perfectly down to my size*. I looked the proper business.

*Plaaayer, Adam, NSS and all the other sarky monkeys, fill ya boots