Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardigan Advice

13»

Comments

• Options
    As a student in the early 90s I would occasionally wear two cardigans at the same time. At the time I thought that was a pretty good look. I'll never know how many people walked past me and thought/muttered 'student tosser'.
  • Options
    Yeah sorry about that U :-0 just kidding , 2 at once saves energy bills i guess.
  • Options
    Get a fleece, cardigans are lame (wool)
  • Options
    Uboat said:

As a student in the early 90s I would occasionally wear two cardigans at the same time. At the time I thought that was a pretty good look. I'll never know how many people walked past me and thought/muttered 'student tosser'.

probably all of them tbh
  • Options
    Barbour or Gant knitwear, quality.
  • Options

Uboat said:

probably all of them tbh
    I suspect you're right, particularly as I also had bloody stupid hair at the time.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Managed to pick up one of these bad boys in Next today , with some Birthday Vouchers i got . when i got it home my missus said she thought it looked a bit like a girls jumper....

still i did go into Boots today , bought 3 cans of Lynx Deodorant , brought them home gave one each to my 2 sons and they said ... Dad why have you bought us Girls deodorant?

I didn't notice the subtle shades of pink on the front of the cans , and was suitably embarressed when i had to return them .... still every silver lining has a cloud , i managed to pick up some of that new James Bond aftershave....

• Options
    Got this bad boy at the weekend just in time for crimbo
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    MIA Strangely, I find myself looking at that thinking "I would wear that".

Blinkant Not so much with your 'bad boy'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blinkant - I tried that on last week, and the missus is determined to buy it for me. Very warm!
  • Options
    Blinkat, that is a smasher, where did you get it?
  • Options
    Some people on here having shocking taste.