Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eagles Express

Comments

• Options
    http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=227073
    F*ck me even their forum looks sh*t. 
  • Options
    Crikey, theres a beagle with the cheek to call himself tony montana.
    Cant they thing of ANYTHING original?
    Tony Montana was the name Simon Jordan used to use when signing in to hotels etc.  Yes, really.
    Now he just sleeps on the steps.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Tony Montana was the name Simon Jordan used to use when signing in to hotels etc.  Yes, really.
    I wish I'd known this nugget of your wisdom sooner!
    What sort of tosspot loser would cash in on Bobby De Niro's greatest character?
    I mean, really?
  • Options
    A complete and utter prat if ever there was one. Could it be him on that forum, defending the reasons not to run coaches? Doubt it but possible i guess.  
  • Options
    Slightly off subject, but I heard on an interview yesterday that Bromleys manager was Palarse chairman briefly in the 90's. Did I mis-hear this? If not, seems a strange direction to go.
  • Options

Mark Goldberg was Simon Jordan mark I although not as obnoxious and more successful although he too ended up skint after mugging himself into thinking Palace would ever actually sustain anything of note.

• Options
    Goldberg got tricked by Venables. A nice man but very nieve. Jordan is just a prick.
  • Options
    I mean, really?

He was played by Al Pacino in the film and his best role was as Michael Corleone.

• Options
    I mean, really?

He was played by Al Pacino in the film and his best role was as Michael Corleone.

What was I thinking?
    Schoolboy error - and on my favourite most watched DVD!
  • Options
    They are just the biggest bunch of weasel douse bag mungrrls
    Haha what bellend he is!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Slightly off subject, but I heard on an interview yesterday that Bromleys manager was Palarse chairman briefly in the 90's. Did I mis-hear this? If not, seems a strange direction to go.
    It was a career move, we all strive to better ourselves.
  • Options
    this should fit all of them in.........

• Options
    Your hearing is fine Tangoflash it was Mark Goldberg and he screwed up losing £40m in the process!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    And Goldberg's boy is part of our youth set up.
  • Options
    Yes of course it's only for supporters that are LAPSED supporters. Everyone will be checked before booking that they've been to 20+ games in the past.

What a load of bollocks.
  • Options
    A nice article from Airman Brown in yesterday's article about the Eagles express.

Corrects a few of their long held myths about the original and best Valley Express and even gets a few digs in about Palace.
  • Options
    Friend Or Defoe November 16 Quote

Goldberg got tricked by Venables. A nice man but very nieve. Jordan is just a prick.

Sorry FOD, but Goldberg was stitched up by Ron Noades who when he saw what a Palace mug Goldberg was sold him everything but the Ground. Goldberg was a fan who made his dream come true, before it turned out to be a nightmare. Fair play to MG who seems to be doing a good job at Bromley.
  • Options
    A nice article from Airman Brown in yesterday's article about the Eagles express.

Corrects a few of their long held myths about the original and best Valley Express and even gets a few digs in about Palace.
    Could you please scan me a copy? I did put the Charlton part of the Northwich programme on here...;-)
  • Options

Could you please scan me a copy? I did put the Charlton part of the Northwich programme on here...;-)
    Matt Wright might hate me if I did and you don't want to see an angry Matt Wright.  : - )
  • Options
    As long as they can get a good lick of the windows there'll be happy. Apparently the buses they plan to use have a range of flavoured glass, hence why they were once known as the Glaziers. 
    QUALITY!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If someone who's less of a chicken than Henry could post it, it would be much appreciated!
  • Options

Found it quite embarrassing myself. Bit of a ner-ner-de-ner-ner article. The sort of thing that's okay on here or other forums and fine if Rick wrote it for VOTV but not very professional to be coming from the clubs programme.
  • Options

Agreed with Tangoflash, read it on the train home last night and I thought it sounded a bit pathetic to be honest.

We will always be a bigger club than them, its the league position I care about not how many more coaches we have on the A2.

• Options
    I mean, really?

If he was going for De Niro's best character, he'd have signed in as Rupert Pupkin which would have been more appropriate.
  • Options

Found it quite embarrassing myself. Bit of a ner-ner-de-ner-ner article. The sort of thing that's okay on here or other forums and fine if Rick wrote it for VOTV but not very professional to be coming from the clubs programme.
    For the benefit of those who couldn't go, what did it say?
  • Options
    "breathtaking originality"   "Any resemblance purely coincidental"  "Given us a bit of a giggle at their expense"

"point poor palace conveniently overlook is even before Valley Express began supporters club coaches were running from Maidstone, Canterbury and Hastings/Bexhill"

"if there was a clamour for coaches why didn't palace fans organise them 20 years ago.

"just hope the coaches aren't as slow as Palace have been to cotton on (to the idea of running coaches)"
  • Options
    Eagles Express latest

£20 and three hours from Canterbury . . .
  • Options
    3 hours? on a coach? to thornton heath? for £20? no right minded person would do that.
  • Options
    3 hours? on a coach? to thornton heath? for £20? no right minded person would do that.
    No but a palace fan would