Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bromley V Charlton Kent Senior Cup 15 November 2011 - Preview, News and Views.

Comments

• Options
    smith 2-1 us
  • Options
    2-2 araba pen
  • Options
    sho silva 3-2 to us
  • Options
    ft 3-2 sounded a good game
  • Options
    Any idea how many Charlton there?
  • Options
    I heard that at least 11 were there when the game kicked off.
  • Options
    Was a good performance from the youth team? (bar Docherty who again sounds past it)
  • Options
    And what mighty Kent team shall we face in the next round?
  • Options
    Margate or Ramsgate apparently.
  • Options
    Hey, just returned. Maybe about 50-75 cafc there?
    Quite a good game but not much movement. 
    Benson looked rusty but still good, played centre back???.
    Bover looked good but very lightweight on the ball but his delivery was good. 
    Pritch was also great in the centre.
    smith was good and took his goal well.

Overall, it was a good match and WE ARE THROUGH TO THE QUATER FINALS OF THE KENT CUP!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And Welling won 4-3, happy days :)
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Overall, it was a good match and WE ARE THROUGH TO THE QUATER FINALS OF THE KENT CUP!!!!!
    Plus ....... through to the 2nd Round of the FA Cup.

And we've already won the Peoples Cup.

The Treble beckons.
  • Options
    Not far off that. I was in a Bromley fleece and Charlton scarf so I'm not sure what I count as
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Not far off that. I was in a Bromley fleece and Charlton scarf so I'm not sure what I count as
    a 0.5 for both teams.
  • Options
    apparently Benson was centre back for the last ten mins:

liamhappe Liam Happe 
    Lennon comes off, Azeez is on. Ten minutes left. Benson goes to centre-back! #cafc
  • Options
    Did he look like scoring?
  • Options

Plus ....... through to the 2nd Round of the FA Cup.

And we've already won the Peoples Cup.

The Treble beckons.
    Whats wrong with the league aswell? That's a quadruple!!!
  • Options

Anyone know who played in goal for Bromley?

Cheers

• Options
    Did he look like scoring?
    He had a couple of chances which forced good saves. He worked well with Smith and got the assist for the Bover goal. He held the ball up well though.
  • Options
    Tommy Forecast. Was excellent up until the corner from which the winner came.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No Craig Holloway then?
  • Options
    Didn't see that coming then?
  • Options
    Didn't see that coming then?
    Very good! ;-)
  • Options
    looking forward to seeing the player ratings for this one ....
  • Options
    Henry Irving, David Bowie, Charles Darwin, Pixie Lott, Christopher Tennant, Peter Frampton, Aleister Crowley, Siouxsie Sioux, David Bowie, Gary Rhodes, Billy Idol, Topper Headon,

Topper can you hear me?

Your boys took ONE HELL OF A BEATING.
  • Options
    Heard the Doc had a stormer?
  • Options
    Good game of football. Charlton in control first half, Bromley came out fighting in the second. Pritchard was excellent. Smith has potential, but let himself down in front of goal once or twice. Harriet's effort in the first minute of the game was a beaut! Shame it didn't go in.
    And Gary Doherty's lookalike was running the line in front of the main stand.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Doc was calmness personified and then dwelt on the bar and they scored.  Benson looked good even when he played centre half but then it was Bromley.

Their keeper by far the busiest.  Smith looks a prospect but weak other foot and missed a couple of chances.   Poyet started well but got pushed around a bit.  Sho-shilva and azeez did well.  Harriot very effective.

Enjoyable game but not too much too be read into it but it will be : - (         

Loads of Charlton fans in the bar and elsewhere.  Dyer, Avory and Hart were there.  Was told Powell was there but didn't see him.  Mambo and some others were there too.
  • Options
    Henry Irving, David Bowie, Charles Darwin, Pixie Lott, Christopher Tennant, Peter Frampton, Aleister Crowley, Siouxsie Sioux, David Bowie, Gary Rhodes, Billy Idol, Topper Headon,

Topper can you hear me?

Your boys took ONE HELL OF A BEATING.
    you said Bowie twice and missed out Hanif Khereshi : - )

Didn't know Topper was local and isn't Tennant Scottish.   Aleister Crowley too.  Wiki here I come