Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bromley V Charlton Kent Senior Cup 15 November 2011 - Preview, News and Views.

124»

Comments

• Options
    They wouldn't let Mambo, Gough and a couple other players into the Officials area in the stand. Didn't believe they were players! Somehow they let me in though. Powell was there complete with flat cap
  • Options
    Henners said 'Doc was calmness personified and then dwelt on the bar and they scored'

No wonder but he shouldn't be drinking during a game!
  • Options
    Great name for a blog though
  • Options
    Henners said 'Doc was calmness personified and then dwelt on the bar and they scored'

No wonder but he shouldn't be drinking during a game!
    Can't think why I said bar by mistake : - )
  • Options
    edited November 2011

reasonable game, thought benson tried. youngsters looked capable. doherty...bit of a shocker.

who was the player up front near the end for us who missed one on one with their goalkepper?

oh and olly, who the hell do you have as your stadium anouncer?  coudent hear him over that no 5 of yours. what a mouth that lad has.

• Options
    Well I enjoyed meself! Smart little ground, immaculate pitch and nice friendly people. Nice to see Henners, as always.
  • Options
    Well I enjoyed meself! Smart little ground, immaculate pitch and nice friendly people. Nice to see Henners, as always.
    likewise AA
  • Options
    Henry Irving, David Bowie, Charles Darwin, Pixie Lott, Christopher Tennant, Peter Frampton, Aleister Crowley, Siouxsie Sioux, David Bowie, Gary Rhodes, Billy Idol, Topper Headon,

Topper can you hear me?

Your boys took ONE HELL OF A BEATING.
    you said Bowie twice and missed out Hanif Khereshi : - )

Didn't know Topper was local and isn't Tennant Scottish.   Aleister Crowley too.  Wiki here I come
    Or Keeley Hazel <3;)
  • Options
    Who?

Other fixtures.    Big Margate v Ramsgate derby next week to see who we play  http://www.kentfa.com/FixturesAndResults/CountyCups/KentSeniorCup/?js=1&tab=fixtures
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I really enjoyed too.  Thought Benson did well up front with Smith and played really well.  Pritchard and Bover impressive in midfield and nice turn of pace from Harriott.  Thought Davidsson looked  fast and involved when he came on.  Great evening.  Not sure if its mentioned elsewhere but I heard Benson (at the end talking to some fans) say he was off to join Mr Parkinson at Bradford (there's a surprise...).
  • Options
    You said Bowie twice.......................................I like Bowie
  • Options
    So do I but he's no Anthony Newley : - )
  • Options
    I'm glad I went to this rather than watch England on the box. Pritchard was a stand-out performer and Poyet shows great potential as did Lennon and Fox IMO. Thought Bover got caught in possession too often but improved as the game progressed.  Looking again at the OS preview I can't help but wonder at the missing man - Alonso.  Not even on the bench so it seems to me that he is already out of CP's thoughts.  Still, with Pritchard and Stephens to fill in midfield I doubt he will be missed.
  • Options
    Henry Irving, David Bowie, Charles Darwin, Pixie Lott, Christopher Tennant, Peter Frampton, Aleister Crowley, Siouxsie Sioux, David Bowie, Gary Rhodes, Billy Idol, Topper Headon,

Topper can you hear me?

You forgot HG Wells.

Impressive list though, far better than most suburbs or Medway.
  • Options

I should have pointed out this was an adapted quote from Blazing Saddles.

It sounded funny in my head.

• Options
    edited November 2011

I should have pointed out this was an adapted quote from Blazing Saddles.

It sounded funny in my head.

rarrettt (or the correct spelling of the sound that the mental bloke says on blazing saddles)
  • Options

Topper can you hear me?

There's also HG Wells...

And if you are going to lump Charles Darwin in then you could include Scott Minto, and Peter Kropotkin the anarchist lived in Bromley, I don't know where though...