Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

favourite mad footballers

13»

Comments

• Options
    Staged apparently - the Vinnie Jones/Gazza photo that is.
  • Options

@colthe3rd

ok was managing fiorentina. sacked last monday.

I wasn't being arsey, just glad he isn't linked to my Italian team anymore. Terrible manager
  • Options
    Was there a Bolton player, maybe Danish, All Tattoo'd up who ended up in jail?
    Yes Stig Tofting, barking mad, retired now, living in Aarhus, and is well known to the local Police
  • Options
    Slightly off topic. A question for the older Lifers. Does anyone recall the name of the  First Division footballer from the late 50/60's who had a regular penchant for a quick one off the wrist before the game?  Apparently well renowned for this habit, and an open secret.

I believe he as a Fulham player (allegedly), but open to correction.

• Options
    Temuri Ketsbia.
  • Options
    Yes Stig Tofting, barking mad, retired now, living in Aarhus, and is well known to the local Police
    Wasn't he raised by hells angels or something random like that?
  • Options
    Blimey Rob, you suggested a person who I dissagreed with and said why. It's a forum fella, if we all took our ball home everytime someone took a different view it would be a lonely old website. If you can't handle someone suggesting one of your favourites is a wrong un I wouldn't suggest getting involved in some of the politics on here for example.

Chill out mate.
  • Options
    Edmundo the fruitcake Brazillian Striker!!!! Marco Materazzi wasn't all there either.
  • Options
    PDC was / Still is as mad as a fruitbat.
  • Options
    edmundo! thats the fella. cheers IHT.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sure I've seen footage of Stig Tofting having a boxing match on the Guardian Classic YouTube section

will try to post the link
  • Options
    car park troll stan collymore was a few bricks short of a load
  • Options

He gave Ulrikakakaka a black eye though, so prepare to feel the wrath of Bournemouth! lol

• Options
    Allegedly Andy Goram 

or allegedly Andy Goram
  • Options
    Thats the one, mental geezer!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I would also like to add Antonio Cassano, a lot of stories to mention about him but here is a quote from the man himself that sums him up:
    “Many times I played great games right after having sex. Go look at Roma-Juve 4-0. I had sex at six in the morning that Sunday, with one of the many ‘friends’ I had at that time. In Madrid it was even easier, because we were in a hotel, the whole squad and staff on one floor, so on the floors above or below you could invite whoever you wanted to meet you during the night. I made friends with one of the waiters. His job was to bring me 3 or 4 cornetti after I had sex. He would bring the cornetti to the stairs, I would bring the girl and we would make a trade: he took the girl, I stuffed myself with cornetti. Sex plus food, the perfect night.”
    and here is him getting sent off against Torino a few years ago