Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

best signing this season

13»

Comments

• Options
    Wiggins or Hollands.
  • Options
    Wiggins or Hollands.
  • Options
    Hollands closely followed by Wiggins followed by anyone who keeps Docherty out of the side!
  • Options
    In terms of price:

Hollands

In terms of surpises:

Kermit

In terms of quality

Morrison/Wiggins
    How much was Hollands?
    For free....thats my point ;)
  • Options
    nobody's said this but johnny jackson on a extended contract is mine.....
  • Options
    Hollands, Hollands and Hollands. The man is quality!
  • Options

morrison

hollands

wiggins

• Options
    Hollands has to be up there. He has got the lot. But it is going to be a tough player of the season decision if everyone keeps up the performances they have managed so far. Solly, Morrison, Taylor, Phillips, Jackson and Wiggy are just a few of the contenders so far.
  • Options
    Love that we can have this thread!!

Hollands
  • Options
    Hollands for me, though Morrison and Wiggins have been fantastic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hughes
  • Options
    Jj, not the fastest, or the best passer, or the best tackler, or the best finisher or even the best taste in music, but he is always there when we need him
  • Options
    Andy Hughes has made the difference over the last few weeks....
  • Options
    Hollands all day proper charlton player!
  • Options

Solly for me been outsatnding and is a new signing and one that will make us big bucks as well as proud

My player of the season so far. I would be more gutted with Solly going, than any other player, even BWP!
  • Options
    Love that we can have this thread!!

Hollands
    How long is it since we've had a love-in like this, across an entire squad?
  • Options
    I'm struggling to think of a (new) first teamer who hasn't had a mention yet. If that's not a good sign I don't know what is.
  • Options
    I'm struggling to think of a (new) first teamer who hasn't had a mention yet. If that's not a good sign I don't know what is.
    Hayes hasn't had a mention as far as I can tell! (Although Id happy to  be wrong)
  • Options
    Hayes hasn't had a mention as far as I can tell! (Although Id happy to  be wrong)
    Neither has Green.  Hayes has already proved his worth IMHO and there should be more to come from Green.
  • Options

plenty of time for new heroes to rise this season... even Alonso (ok, maybe not him).

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can think of one other player who hasn't had a mention on this thread but i don't think we want to start all that again.
  • Options
    Danny Hollands all day long.
  • Options
    Agree with a lot of the above comments, Hollands, Wiggins, Green, Kermit, Morrison, Taylor, Harmer, Stephens are all excellent signings compared to the awful loan mob from previous manager. I was very impressed with Evina on TV match last Sunday. Didn't Chris Solly come through the junior ranks, perhaps some one can put me right?
  • Options
    hollands and morrison 
  • Options

I'm gonna wait and see.

Please give Alonso a break, he hasn't had a chance to do anything yet!

• Options
    Hollands has been the best over the season so far - Wiggins looks like he can go all the way, Kermogant - a class above the leagure, Stephens - before injury niggles, was majestic, Morrison and Taylor - have formed an excellent partnership -It really is difficult - And we could be seeing those names joined by Green, Ephraim, Hamer  and Pritchard before long. Hollands at the moment, just, but ask me in a few weeks and answer could easily be different.
  • Options
    Didn't Chris Solly come through the junior ranks, perhaps some one can put me right?
    You're correct.
  • Options
    Morrison and Taylor - we were very poor in the centre of defence last season and they've made a massive difference. Quality signings throughout the team - we've been very shrewd in the transfer market.
  • Options
    Didn't Chris Solly come through the junior ranks, perhaps some one can put me right?
    I think the point people are getting at is that he hasn't really had a look in until now so as far as they're concerned, he's a new player.