Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford vs. Charlton | 19 November 2011 | Match Preview, Predictions, Views and News

Comments

• Options
    Narrow away victory, even I am starting to believe.
  • Options
    Charlton cruise to a 3-0 victory; plain sailing all the way with lots of showboating towards the end.    
  • Options
    Toughest game so far which I would happily take a point from. Very excited about this one!
  • Options
    Happy with a point or better. Brentford away has not been a happy hunting ground of late.
  • Options
    Two nil up at half time, win three one
  • Options
    Nemesis Battlers 1 1 Free Scoring Superheroes
  • Options
    Danny Green is going to do something amazing.  I've had a premonition.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    no don't want hudds to loose let then draw and then this millstone of unbeaten L1 games stops them going out to win a game rather than not loose a game - if you get my drift.

Agree with this.

Going to go for a 2-1 win after being 1-0 down at halftime.

Do we really think we'll pick both Evina and Ephiram on the bench ? Agree with the starting line up but think the bench will more likely be Sullivan, Doc/Court, Ephiram, Waggy, Hayes

• Options
    Have to say i was worried when i heard stephens was injured for a while, but hollands has really stepped up to the plate in terms of scoring and being creative. Hughes seems to be doing the same job that hollands was doing before and we seem very well balanced.

0 - 2 Charlton, BWP 45 and 90 mins
  • Options
    Haven't been to Griffin Park before, can't wait for it. Haven't experienced terracing since Oxford away at the Manor Ground in about 1997! "Charlton Athletic, we're top of the league"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At least we'll still be top of the league, come what may on Saturday evening. I'll take a draw
  • Options
    0-4
  • Options
    Think we will slip to 1st with a 2-3 win. As everyone knows JJ and Hollands will score the important goals, BWP will ice the cake before a late bee scare.
  • Options
    I think we'll win this one. It's important that Kermit plays as I think he brings a different dimension. I would almost go as far as to say he's been our best signing since the summer. Lots of competition I know. So, 0-2 to us. Danny Green and Kermy.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic to come up trumps in a 5-goal thriller. 2-3.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I forsee another professional away day performance, weather forecast is mild and sunny periods which will suit our total footballing side. I shall be there with number one son to witness a 3-1 victory to the league leaders BWP, Kermit and Jackson. Good luck to the boat people hope it is not too choppy on Old Father Thames!
  • Options
    I think we'll score twice to go 2-0 down, before snatching a late winner to make the final score 2-2.
  • Options
    I think we'll score twice to go 2-0 down, before snatching a late winner to make the final score 2-2.
    Jolly good.
  • Options
    Either a nil nil or. We will win 6 3
  • Options

A tough game - both sides are in form.

Charlton to shade it.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Awesome./ LOL
  • Options
    A scrappy game which we win 2-0. Green to finally get his first CAFC goal with BWP carrying on being the goal machine he is and getting a goal.

COYR. 
  • Options
    Can't see worse than a draw -keep it tight at the back and we'll score - 2-0.
  • Options
    Brentford's home form isn't as good as the half empty crowd are making out, and we're good on the road. Another win, and the miserable lot can in the words of Roy Keane, 'Stick it up their bollocks'
  • Options

Yep, lost me there
  • Options

Yep, lost me there
    Very confusing................
  • Options
    Danny Green is going to do something amazing.  I've had a premonition.

Triple salko ?

BTW - Are you onboard on Saturday, mate ? Best not introduce yourself to the others.....

• Options
    unchanged league team, ephraim on bench instead of euell, draw
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I will be there, but dont go to many away games. The only other this year was Stevenage........ but it is unlucky to be superstitious so 3-1 to us
  • Options
    I know this is perverse but I would like us to go in at half time 2-0 down 2-2 after 80 minutes, end up winning 4-2 with goals in the 88th & 90th minutes