Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford vs. Charlton | 19 November 2011 | Match Preview, Predictions, Views and News

Comments

• Options
    Wiggins wins it in 91st minute after going on a mazy dribble before finishing into top right corner.
  • Options
    1-1...brentford are a good side, would be silly to underestimate them
  • Options
    Most likely a draw... 2-2 I think. Two form teams, and the oppo we have struggled against before, but I'm expecting positives like the character and determination shown by our boys.
  • Options
    I know this is perverse but I would like us to go in at half time 2-0 down 2-2 after 80 minutes, end up winning 4-2 with goals in the 88th & 90th minutes
    That's not the way I want to do it:  Lots of goals for us, none for them.  I want a nice big score to put the fear of Beelzebub up Udders-filled.  I want them to hear our score at half time and know that we'll be pulling away again; that even if they win, they'll be even further behind on goal difference.
  • Options

the haddock and chip lovers 3

the bumble bees of brent 1

MOTM pickled egg... JJ.

• Options
    Tough away game, would take a point,  similar to MK away, poor first half, go 1 down, equalise in the second half but hang on at the end! BWP to earn a point.
  • Options
    Solid 2-0 ... And we hit the post ... Bwp and Kermit
  • Options
    3-1 BWP (34) Hollands (49) Kermorgant (79)
  • Options
    Bogey team supported by one of my best mates. Expect another gloating email after a 1-0 defeat.
  • Options
    Morning all Physic RM back on duty at this ungodly hour,...............anyway this match has had my balls in a bit of a sweat and a 'tizzie' this week...........Mrs RM has had to perform miracles on them just to get them working properly!! However after consulting them earlier in the week and then again this morning there has been a slight change in their predictions............at the beginning of the week they were franticly saying 1-1................now after Mrs RM's 'touch' they have calmed down and have given a much more 'in depth' prediction.........The Bees come out of the starting gate very quickly and we are on the back foot....we have a few scares and find it difficult to get into our stride...........CP is not happy at what he is witnessing from the sidelines and lets the team know (in a very unlike CP manner)........we win a throw deep in their half and after sucking up all the pressure we score 1-0 in 35 mins.............the score remains the same at HT.......the 2nd half is much like the first....but we hold steadfast and 'nick' a 2nd on 80 mins......The Bees respond on 86 mins.....setting up a frantic last few moments....final whistle blows......addicks win a hard fought game 2-1. CP settles back down again and starts to plan for Udders live on Sky next week..............then my balls cloudied over...........so more next week.

Right time to put my balls away and get off to work.

Cheers
    Physic RM

Oh and the match thread on here from 2 pm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Had a quick look at the Brentford forum. Comments being made that they could have 9000 there tomorrow. (They only came to see the Charlton)

Another win for the free scoring addicks.

2-0 Charlton. Goals coming in the second half.

COYR

• Options
    5-0 to us.
  • Options
    any spare tickets for tomorrow looking for 2 i may have a spare ticket for the boat
  • Options
    Doubt it'll be the goalfest we have been accustomed to in recent weeks but I'm expecting a hard-fought 2-0 win. Jackson pen and Kermit in the last minute to seal the deal.

Great username: although you should have Herc in the profile pic.

A marked improvement from the JPT mess: 1-1 against one of the league's best sides.

• Options
    what a nice weekend we would all have if we manage to beat Brentford and Hudds lose their record.

However, I wouldn't mind Hudds winning (and us winning of course) and then they play us the game after their record. They may not have the motivation they have had to prevent a loss. 

• Options
    Definitely a tough game. 2-1 to us. BWP and Morrison
  • Options

If I was a Brenford fan would not fancy playing us at the moment especially looking on current form and our high confidence levels so the bosses job maybe just to calm the players down and tell them to keep there heads and continue playing our assured passing game.

• Options
    Brentford 1 - 16 Charlton
  • Options
    You sure they will get one Scid?
  • Options
    Usual scrappy game with Bees hustling like mad to stop us from playing. Small pitch. 1 - 1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brentford 0-2 Charlton
  • Options
    Same team from Preston. Won't be surprised to see Wagstaff and Euell dropped for  Ephrain and Smith. Powell seems to like Smith. 
    2-1 win. They get most their points away from home.
  • Options
    we'll either score loads or concede loads. should be a good game.
  • Options
    I am going, so a defeat is probably on the cards.
  • Options
    This has the potential to be a really difficult test for us,however I believe we have a different attitude to these type of games this season,it will be tight but I forecast a 2-1 win to the reds COYR!!!!
  • Options
    Going for 3-0 win because we are just better than them.
  • Options
    Keeping the momentum going in the sunshie; 1-4 to us
  • Options
    I predict that one Brentford player will play the game of his life, but it will end in heartbreak for him. The ref will give an early sending off in the game, and it will be a muck and bullets battle.
  • Options
    no don't want hudds to loose let then draw and then this millstone of unbeaten L1 games stops them going out to win a game rather than not loose a game - if you get my  drift

Agree - it would send out the right message for a certain other side to break that run.  COYR!