Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Life's Too Short

13»

Comments

• Options
    Operation good guys was the best Programe on the tv and is one of my all time favorite shows
    The desert island episode is an absolute classic.

"My god its a dragon"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Personally i found the whole series absolutely cringeworthy.

Totally what i expected and i loved it.

• Options
    The last episode was by far the best.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Some people can just fart and it's funny.

Actually that would be funnier.

So if I offend you, and you don't laugh the jokes on you.

So just offending people is funny.

And if you're offended you're too stupid to get it.

Nice way to cover your arse.  I mean you can't lose can you?

• Options
    edited December 2011

• Options
      The best scene of the series in the last episode. Warwick lays into sting!

Brilliant show.
  • Options
    Always wonder in thesr days of scrutiny and criticism, whether only fools and horses would ever have got a second series.
  • Options
    Prob not- people are so anal these days.
  • Options
    The bloke with the beard his accountant was funny. My favourite part was start of ep 6.
    Not a bad series but some jokes are very samey from gervais/merchant, like blind date scenario's, and main character warick/andy millman getting an absolute shit time whilst often bumping into celebs. Still good entertainment though will get the DVD when released!
  • Options

Always wonder in thesr days of scrutiny and criticism, whether only fools and horses would ever have got a second series.

Would not have even been commissioned.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People always imagine that the times that they live in are so unique an awful.  Fawlty Towers was slated by the critics when it first came on.  If anything things are more democratic now, rather than relying on the views of a small number of elite critics a spectrum of people can give their opinion on a public forum.  Obviously some will like, some won't, some will hate, some will love, it's not a bad thing.
  • Options
    I think it's well funny, Warick Davis is my hero, what a berk! The scene I liked best is when he went back to his ex wifes and tried to get the award which was on the top shelf!

Some people need to lighten up!
  • Options

Would not have even been commissioned.
    Chateauneuf Du Pape!
  • Options
    I think it's well funny, Warick Davis is my hero, what a berk! The scene I liked best is when he went back to his ex wifes and tried to get the award which was on the top shelf!

Some people need to lighten up!
    This...
    His ex wife was a bit of salt imo .