Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wednesday linked with Llera

Comments

• Options
    I don't think Llera did him self any favours wearing that rugby helmet.  It was very brave of him to play under the circumstances, but when he did have a bad game, he stood out a mile.
  • Options
    I don't think Llera did him self any favours wearing that rugby helmet.  It was very brave of him to play under the circumstances, but when he did have a bad game, he stood out a mile.
    Better than splitting open his head wound
  • Options
    Please be true
  • Options
    Better than splitting open his head wound
    No doubt about it.  I'm not saying that he should have done anything differently, just that the helmet helped draw attention to some of his worst performances.  Perhaps with hindsight he'd have been better not playing until fully recovered.
  • Options

If anyone was at the away game V Colchester you will have seen an utter nightmare from him.....without doubt the worst individual performance I've ever witnessed from a central defender in an Addicks shirt.

Poor Miguel, a very nice person with a sweet left foot and quite dangerous at set pieces....but as a defender (particularly against fast nippy strikers) he really didn't hack it.

There was one worse - against Millwall away.  Against Colchester Elliot has to take some blame for the own goal, and overall he performed well in most games he played in.
    Agreed the performance away against Millwall was shockingly bad - I've never seen a player move so slowly.
  • Options
    If he is going, let's hope he doesn't sign off today with a blinding performance :()
  • Options
    He played okay today but this was a good pitch for him. On hard pitches his lack of pace really tells.
  • Options
    He was cack today, all the brentford fans around me groaned everytime he touched the ball
  • Options
    Agree with thewoolfboy he did ok IMO a steady performance and no clangers.
  • Options
    It was rather funny watching him chase Bradders though... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He made a couple of very poor passes from a deep lying position to players nearby...saw none of his hallmark long crosses picking up the lone striker in the box today.

Made one very telling last ditch tackle on BWP in the second half to stop a one on one with the keeper...which may have put us two up.

He was nowhere to be seen for our goal though, he should have been there or therabouts to make a clearance of some sort.

• Options

I don't think Llera did him self any favours  the helmet.  

No need for name calling   :-)

• Options
    According to owlstalk Llera has signed for wednesday
  • Options
    They've signed the Carlisle right-back that Wiggins & BWP destroyed, Tavernier. Strange signings for a team hoping for automatics.
  • Options
    Brilliant if true.
    Don't get me wrong. Llera was committed and I remember him coming on for 15 minutes against orient away 3-1 win. He won everything in the air. Purely because all they done was hoofed it into the box.

But on the floor he is absolutley pony and won't just make little mistakes. He will make mistakes that will cost them wins and draws. Would love to see him become a wendy center back
  • Options
    Megson sells Morrison and brings in Llera....just about sums it all up!
  • Options
    A good signing for a team so reliant on long throws, corners and free kicks being lumped into the box.

You can say what you like about his defending (or lack of), but he was always a threat in the opposition area.
  • Options
    Surely he can only be backup can't he ?

You have to laugh, on owlstalk, "don't know anything about these two but I'm getting excited by these signings"

"Megsons scouting the best players in league 1 & going out & getting them" ........ ha ha think he's a few months late isn't he ?
  • Options
    Can't wait for them to start dropping down the league especially in Jan when they lose 7 loan players, deluded bunch of muppets.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Who say's we'll lose 7? you're the deluded one and we have had a few injuries hence these two coming, back ups?

Keep up the good work chaps.

• Options

Who say's we'll lose 7? you're the deluded one and we have had a few injuries hence these two coming, back ups?

Keep up the good work chaps.

Signing Llera is the equivalent of losing 7 players. 
  • Options
    Jesus !!!!!!  Llera "one of the best players in the league"   he could just about get in  the worst CAFC squad ever last year !!!!  Big Mig has a good heart  his feet though aint good or his head or his speed,

BWP  and  Kermit against Big Mig  id love to see that.
  • Options
    You mean like last Saturday?
  • Options
    You mean like last Saturday?
    Ha ha ha ha ha.
  • Options
    yes nice 1 nil will do fine
  • Options
    Llera best in league one.

Yeah, righto.
  • Options

Easy boys, dont take the bait, its simple who would you rather have in the team Morrison or Llera.

We have one and the Wendy's have the other and I know which one I want all day long.

And as for the full back they just signed.............jesus doesn't Megson have a DVD player, someone send him a copy of our game against Carlisle.

• Options
    I reckon that right-back only signed for Wednesday as he knew he'd still have 2 more games against us if he stayed at Carlisle.
  • Options
    I reckon that right-back only signed for Wednesday as he knew he'd still have 2 more games against us if he stayed at Carlisle.
    Lol, good spot