Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wednesday Sound Worried, Hudds confident

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
Interesting to see the reactions of Wednesday and Huddersfield fans to today's results.  Quite a few Wednesday fans sound a bit rattled that Hudds and us keep winning. They've quite a debate about the result they want from the game on Monday week at the Valley.  Huddersfield it seems fancy their chances.  It's really set up for a big game.  Lets hope we get a decent crowd and get behind the boys.

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/158824-charlton-vs-huddersfield-next-week-who-do-we-want-to-win

Comments

• Options
    The Wendy's seem to have given up on catching us already and the 2nd spot is between them and the Terriers.

Bit strange as it's only November.
  • Options
    Wednesday fans remind me of the fat girl at a party. Sitting in the corner b*tching because no one wants to chah her up.
  • Options
    http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/158816-fook-off-huddersfield-just-fook-right-off/page__pid__3280901__st__80#entry3280901

I can't copy and paste the comment on my iPhone, but check out "tonyowl88" comment half way down the page. Deluded or what?!
  • Options
    Wednesday fans remind me of the fat girl at a party. Sitting in the corner b*tching because no one wants to chah her up.
    LOL so true.
  • Options
    Something You want to tell us.......?
    ;-)
  • Options
    Just woundering how big Monday's game is?
  • Options
    I was woundering the same
  • Options
    Pretty big - I heard there was going to be eleven on each side.
  • Options
    Wow, that's 24!!
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Pretty big - I heard there was going to be eleven on each side.

No subs then?

;0)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow, that's 24!!
    Lol!
  • Options
    I was wondering how big this girl in the corner is?
  • Options
    Shes playing in goal for Newcastle now...
  • Options
    Easy boys and girls we are not worried, one step at a time Town first then you,The Owls are on thier way back, and you know it! You may not like Megson or his style , but deep down you know the Owls are gonna finish top of this league this season.     
  • Options
    Easy boys and girls we are not worried, one step at a time Town first then you,The Owls are on thier way back, and you know it! You may not like Megson or his style , but deep down you know the Owls are gonna finish top of this league this season.     
    Thats the funniest thing I've read all day, well done!
  • Options
    ahhhhhh. how quaint.
  • Options
    I think that we've got the ability to lose to the likes of stevenage, tranmere, carlisle etc at any point during the season. I think the difference is that Wednesday have it in them to lose much more of those games.
  • Options
    Not under Megson you won't.
  • Options
    Its not about Megson (although he is shit) its about the fact Wednesday are shit (or atleast very average). And their supporters are morons. What possible reason is there for us to know they will win the league. I fear MK Dons and Sheffield Utd a lot more.
  • Options
    Reminds me of two years ago when it looked like Leeds and us were romping away at this stage then Norwich stormed ahead to win comfortably - leaving us & Leeds to fight it out for 2nd place, Leeds obviously scraping it by two points.
    So far two early for Wednesday to be writing anything off!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    But they're a MASSIVE club?

It's the way they honestly think they're as big as Manure that is the joke...
  • Options
    Wednesday have every reason to be worried, shifting their attention to the two teams above them is simply cover for their worries concerning their own team.
    They can talk all day (and they do) about their strikeforce, but they simply aren't that great. Madine started brightly, but has shown he has a temper that can get him into trouble, with his goals drying up, Lowe scored his first yesterday, and O'Grady is a League one striker (like the other two). They worship Semedo, as did we - in our two worst seasons for a long time. Arguably their best two players are Loans whose contracts expire in January (Marshall, Batth). They are scraping wins with sides we win comfortably against (sometimes losing to them: ex.Carlisle, Bournemouth, Bury) And to top it all off they have Gary Megson as manager.
    I'd have sympathy for a so-called 'fallen giant' if the club's fans weren't so idiotic - I base this statement primarily on the fact I know a few personally, + by their forum.
  • Options
    Seriously Sheff W fans do my head in. I actually hope Hudds spank them in December. 
  • Options

Norfolk_addick, MK plastic and Pigs seriously, MK dons have no cash and no crowds to generate any, and sell their best plays to pay the wages.They couldnt afford Clinton Morrisons wages when we loaned him out.Mark beevers who has started every game in their back four is our player, and we beat them 3-1 at Hillsborough.As for the Pigs, dont make me laugh, Audited accounts published this week £32m plus in debt losing tens of thousands per week, need to sell/give away three top earners in January to slow the rot. 

We on the other hand have no debts, No need to sell, If we are still third by January then we will have 13 home games and only 10 away.   

• Options
    Been working in Telford today with one of our lads who's a Wendy, he said to me you haven't had a bad run yet. I answered yes we have, it was the Stevenage game. You should have seen his face.
  • Options

Norfolk_addick, MK plastic and Pigs seriously, MK dons have no cash and no crowds to generate any, and sell their best plays to pay the wages.They couldnt afford Clinton Morrisons wages when we loaned him out.Mark beevers who has started every game in their back four is our player, and we beat them 3-1 at Hillsborough.As for the Pigs, dont make me laugh, Audited accounts published this week £32m plus in debt losing tens of thousands per week, need to sell/give away three top earners in January to slow the rot. 

We on the other hand have no debts, No need to sell, If we are still third by January then we will have 13 home games and only 10 away.   

We will have 13 home games and 10 away by the turn of the year aswell
  • Options

If we are still third by January then we will have 13 home games and only 10 away.   

One of which is against the team with the best away record in the league :o)
  • Options
    But nertheronowl was going to happen when milan goes down for fraud?? How you rate your chances honestly?!?
  • Options
    And that's the million dollar question, mandric can not run your club if found guilty,

We will be home and dry by then and you will if your lucky be in a playoff place
  • Options
    I like how Wednesday think they've had a bad run already, due to a poor few games at the start of the season.

Long way to go, Wednesday will be up there but I don't think they have many goals in them, which will could cost them.