Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So where's your works Christmas Party this year?

Comments

• Options

Chelmsford, Essex County Cricket Ground.

A room full of scantily clad 18-25 year old Essex girls full of free wine

No thanks, Im a Celebrity is on the box.

Can I have your ticket then?
  • Options
    Boat on the Thames, not organised by the company though.
  • Options
    You're going on the Woolwich ferry?
  • Options
    Chiquito's in the Hatfield Galleria. There's only three of us. Rock and roll!
    Deliver to one of our depots around the corner from there, on the university grounds
    I work in the Innovation Centre at the uni. It's proper Charlton round here, I tell ya
    Our depot (Bemco) is on the IO Centre, Hearle Way
  • Options
    Just found out there's no budget, and we'll have to be 'creative' with the expenses report. It's not like the company is making more money now than it ever has done in the lat 25 years...

• Options

not having a work one they prefer to have presents, going on the lash with the dads from Joes football team to plumpton races then back up town for beers and a ruby

• Options
    Altitude 360 at Millbank Tower, Black tie affair..... still its free food and a truly astounding amount of free alcohol....
  • Options
    Brook Green hotel.  i'd rather hammer rusty nails into my scrotum than attend but i'm senior-ish now so feel duty bound to show my face before going home early
  • Options

The venue for me is The Loose Box, Horseferry Road - just been told we are expected back straight after the meal.  What the feck is happening in the Civil Service?  Strike for pensions -  bugger that - strike for a half day in the pub following the christmas piss up will get my vote!

• Options

Millbank Tower too, but not with Altitude.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Oxo Tower........

• Options
    greens restaurant and oyster bar, menu looks a bit crap....
  • Options
    Deliver to one of our depots around the corner from there, on the university grounds
    I work in the Innovation Centre at the uni. It's proper Charlton round here, I tell ya
    I'm from St Albans so know the delights (or not) of Hatfield well! Proper Charlton indeed. In my 26 years living in Hertfordshire I think I can count the number of Addicks I've met on one hand!
  • Options

Oxo Tower........

...I thought that place was banned on here!!!!! ;-)
  • Options
    Ramseys restaurant in lime house then some form of club I imagine. Anyone eaten there? Know if it's any good?
    The Narrow?

• Options
    Plaisterers Hall, London Wall. Booked the next day off so I won't be hangin' at work.
  • Options
    Some tent in Battersea
  • Options
    Having a WII winter olympic competition in the office before heading out to 'Double Zero' on Roswell Road for food and drinks. Christmas fun.....USA style.
  • Options
    I'm from St Albans so know the delights (or not) of Hatfield well! Proper Charlton indeed. In my 26 years living in Hertfordshire I think I can count the number of Addicks I've met on one hand!

Heavy Charlton density in the Hertford/Ware/Buntingford area .. the A10 corridor is red + white.

• Options
    Is it just me that doesn't like Christmas parties? I always find everyone talks about work then you get too pissed and have a row with the person you don't like.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DA9 said:

McBobbin said:

DA9 said:

McBobbin said:

Our depot (Bemco) is on the IO Centre, Hearle WayI'm from St Albans so know the delights (or not) of Hatfield well! Proper Charlton indeed. In my 26 years living in Hertfordshire I think I can count the number of Addicks I've met on one hand!

Heavy Charlton density in the Hertford/Ware/Buntingford area .. the A10 corridor is red + white.

Confirmation of the above. Our Christmas bash will be at The Hertfordshire golf club.

• Options
    I live in that hotbed of the addickted that is Chelmsford, and have a woeful commute. From my travels I can honestly state that there is no bigger bolt hole on earth that Hatfield town centre. Still, lunch with Hatfield rotary club tomorrow so maybe I'll change my view. What happened to my life?
  • Options
    Yeah right ! Party ?
    I wish.................
  • Options
    Not having one, although there is a 'Happy Thanks Giving' party tomorrow, fuckers.

Not that fussed as all us foreign teachers are heading to Shanghai for xmas instead. Bring on the bijou!
  • Options
    Overseas Passenger Terminal, Circular Quay. As we're a beer (and other beverages) company, there is no shortage!
  • Options
    Oakville, Ontario - 8 hour round trip by plane :(
  • Options
    Some restaurant/club in Nottingham, bah humbug!!......oh well as the departments senior manager suppose I'd better go...have a shandy or two!!! LOL
  • Options
    Having a WII winter olympic competition in the office before heading out to 'Double Zero' on Roswell Road for food and drinks. Christmas fun.....USA style.
    Roswell Road, all sounds a bit alien to me.
  • Options
    A Slug & Lettuce in the City, same as ever - free bar and food all night and singer/disco
  • Options
    Ours are banned everyone gets full of drink and start fighting amongst them selves.