Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rangers

Comments

• Options
    Ilfracombe
  • Options
    What..........So you can sell them to even more 'fans' who would have trouble findng Glasgow on the map, let alone having never set foot in f'ing Scotland!

Take it you dont want one?

Most people i have sold them to have been to Glasgow on many occasions

I'm gonna say that's bollox quite frankly!
    Ok if you wish thats fine, don't think i will lose much sleep over it, but do you know the people i have sold them to ? do you even know me ?
    Lower your handbags gentlemen...
  • Options
    If you start at Glasgow and travel directly south, what is the first English town/city you reach?
    Dublin ?

• Options
    Ilfracombe
    Even closer than WSS.
  • Options
    If you start at Glasgow and travel directly south, what is the first English town/city you reach?
    Dublin ?

Well done, you win a badge from Leftbehind.
  • Options

If you were in central London and travelled East which is the first football ground you'd come to?

Charlton Athletic!

• Options

When I was a kid everyone supported a team, in my case Charlton and then followed other teams, in Scotland it normally turned out to be either Rangers or Celtic.

I have followed 2 x teams in Scotland for the last 40 years those being Rangers & Partick Thistle, I always look for the results of these two teams before any others.

• Options
    I always look for Stenhousemuirs results  they have been shit for decades and i have no idea why do.They were even in my Subuteo league as a kid !
  • Options
    I always look for Stenhousemuirs results  they have been shit for decades and i have no idea why do.They were even in my Subuteo league as a kid !

Lol, spot on, a subuteo team of Partick Thistle was given to me as a present when I was a kid and I loved the hooped shirts so it has stayed with me ever since.

They have done feck all in 40 years and spend all their time in the lower leagues but I will never change now.

• Options
    Lot A  One of Leftbehind's very rare Rangers and Charlton badge with red hand of Ulster  £12

Lot B  Charlton and Celtic badge  £12
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What..........So you can sell them to even more 'fans' who would have trouble findng Glasgow on the map, let alone having never set foot in f'ing Scotland!

Take it you dont want one?

Most people i have sold them to have been to Glasgow on many occasions

I'm gonna say that's bollox quite frankly!
    Ok if you wish thats fine, don't think i will lose much sleep over it, but do you know the people i have sold them to ? do you even know me ?
    Lower your handbags gentlemen...
    Dont think i will get my handbag out might get dirty.
  • Options
    ha ha when did you get one Ben ?
  • Options
    I even had Slage Green as a subuteo team in my league as my Uncle was playing for em !

I think the teams i had were
    Rangers
    Celtic
    Stenhsemuir (had to make their names up)
    Derby
    Leeds
    Arsenal (funny how they always gut broken!)
    Notts Forest
    Charlton
    Slade Green (had to make their names up)
  • Options

I even had Slage Green as a subuteo team in my league as my Uncle was playing for em !

I think the teams i had were

Rangers

Celtic

Stenhsemuir (had to make their names up)

Derby

Leeds

Arsenal (funny how they always gut broken!)

Notts Forest

Charlton

Slade Green (had to make their names up)
    Are they still going, Slade Green? Last i heard they were struggling and could fold? Shame - nice pitch and people. 
  • Options
    Very interesting about the Dundee thing - I never knew.

The first time I went to Scotland (I was 17) I stayed in Dundee for a week (no Highlands etc. for me, not until later; I stayed on the Fintry estate!).  I was a bit reticent about going into a lot of the very serious, dingy bars that they had there (they thought that sitting down was for poofs and interfered with serious drinking so they had no chairs etc.), but I had a great time and enjoyed the novelty of all day opening which had yet to appear in England.  Met some friendly people with a great sense of humour and I've loved Scotland ever since.  If anyone hasn't been and checked out the Highlands and islands of Scotland then get yourself there next summer - there are some parts that are stunningly beautiful...you'll be glad you went!
  • Options
    Lot A  One of Leftbehind's very rare Rangers and Charlton badge with red hand of Ulster  £12

Lot B  Charlton and Celtic badge  £12
    Where'd you get the Celtic ones from? Most of my family are in Ireland and Glasgow and are Celtic fans, i'd quite like one of them for them
  • Options
    LJM, you can get the Charlton Celtic badges from the stalls outside the ground or via ebay
  • Options
    LJM, you can get the Charlton Celtic badges from the stalls outside the ground or via ebay

Nice one. By the sounds of it, i'll be beaten up going anywhere near a Celtic badge at the Valley ha ha. Although to appease the Rangers loving people on here I should say i'll buy my family in Belfast the Rangers ones. Its a very mixed up family I have :-)
  • Options

Nice one. By the sounds of it, i'll be beaten up going anywhere near a Celtic badge at the Valley ha ha. Although to appease the Rangers loving people on here I should say i'll buy my family in Belfast the Rangers ones. Its a very mixed up family I have :-)
    Never had any trouble wearing mine.   Wish I could find my Charlton/Celtic ski hat
  • Options
    Link with Rangers : Bougherra
    Favourite Scottish team :  I enjoy being different - it's Queens Park for me.  Their history, their ground and where they are now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Never had any trouble wearing mine.   Wish I could find my Charlton/Celtic ski hat

Ha ha! Find yours and we'll go in together, I was sent scarves, hats and tops every year since being a kid. I could lend you a few items and we'll go clad in green like two Incredible Hulks :-)
  • Options
    This never even got to a second page before Henry introduced a "wollen" theme to it :-)
  • Options
    Incredible hulk!  You've seen a recent picture of me then : - )

Wanted the ski hat for my 13 year old son.  I'm a bit too old for that.  If you've got a half charlton/half celtic one you want to sell let me know.

My dad was a rangers fan (brought up a protestant but an atheist) and so was my older brother so I decided to support Celtic.  The fact that it was the mid 60s and we were winning nine in a row and the European cup was coincidental.
  • Options
    grrrrrr  :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    rangers are protestant and like being in uk. celtic are catholic and want inndepence ( Hate England ) most celtic fans are n.ireland catholics who hate us. so that why rangers have links with english clubs.
  • Options
    rangers are prodestant and like being in uk. celtic are catholic and want inndepence ( Hate England ) most celtic fans are n.ireland catholics who hate us. so that why rangers have links with english clubs.
    And it was all going so well
  • Options

Torpedoes ready to go captain!

• Options
    Henry I have embroidered a Rangers badge onto the back of the Sheps shirt I got for you, will give it to you at the Huddersfield match, you in the Lib pre-match?
  • Options
    Henry I have embroidered a Rangers badge onto the back of the Sheps shirt I got for you, will give it to you at the Huddersfield match, you in the Lib pre-match?
    I will wear it with pride.  Yes, I visit this place you call the "lib" if you can give me directions.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited November 2011
    rangers are prodestant and like being in uk. celtic are catholic and want inndepence ( Hate England ) most celtic fans are n.ireland catholics who hate us. so that why rangers have links with english clubs.

And it was all going so well
    PMSL