Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rangers

13»

Comments

• Options
    which side like to march up the road wearing an orange hat and get very upset if they're not allowed to?
  • Options
    which side like to march up the road wearing an orange hat and get very upset if they're not allowed to?
    Blackpool I think
  • Options
    Blackpool I think

Lol!

Rangers for me, Mainly down to the history, fans and the fact that I can't stand Celtic. 

Never knew the reason why Dundee came down as knew they had a 'thing' with Stoke.

• Options
    Aberdeen for me. My old man moved down here from Aberdeen in the mid 80's when Aberdeen were beating the old firm and the big guns in Europe with Ferguson. Came to London with his red and white scarf and started following Charlton and loved it. Has had a season ticket at The Valley ever since, Done stewarding at Selhurst and all sorts. When i asked him about any link with Rangers he was not too chuffed about seeing the Charlton badge next to a Rangers one.
  • Options
    rangers are prodestant and like being in uk. celtic are catholic and want inndepence ( Hate England ) most celtic fans are n.ireland catholics who hate us. so that why rangers have links with english clubs.
    You managed to spell the accents phonetically, well done.
  • Options
    rangers are prodestant and like being in uk. celtic are catholic and want inndepence ( Hate England ) most celtic fans are n.ireland catholics who hate us. so that why rangers have links with english clubs.

:-)
  • Options
    :-)
    Surely 'pradestant'
  • Options
    My 2nd team is Rangers but that's mainly because my grandparents were scottish and that was their team.
  • Options
    far enough valley mcmoist thats valid
  • Options

Great Thread sold another 4 badges

Anyone else

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    My second team is Rangers as I live in the west of Scotland and all my out laws are Rangers supporters.I look for Ayr Utds results as my step son is in the youth set up and has played in the reserves.
  • Options
    PS I would love him to run out for us!
  • Options
    GD puts it so succinctly. Jesus.

Tho safe to say none of my catholic Belfast family support Celtic. All man u fans.
  • Options
    "we're top of the league, Charlton Athletic, We're top of the league"
  • Options
    Don't understand why anyone who supports their local team in England follows any behemoth in any other country, makes no logical sense whatsoever. Motherwell, Stenhousemuir, East Fife and Hibs for me, as they are teams followed by people I care about from Scotland, and are not the old firm.
  • Options
    My scottish team is Kilmarnock. I dislike Rangers and Celtic equally because football should be about football, nothing else, and certainly not Bigotry!
  • Options
    Talking of Blackpool, when We lost 5-2 up there acouple of years back We met afew "Dundee Boys" in "The Smoking Pub" after. Talked about the 80's etc, but One guy I just could not understand !
  • Options
    It's a British thing is the only reason I can think of. No reason to support another club for footballing reasons other than Charlton in my opinion.
    Well your opinion is shite, I foolow the real scottish club Dundee after meeting all there boys back in the 80's when they come to our games.
    Do you know why they came to our games? I often go to Dundee and wondered what the connection was.
    We first bumped into them in the bar in Euston back in the mid 80's, they told us they wanted to support a team in England, they chose us as they thought we were a similar sized club etc. Many friendships still going strong, in fact some of them were at the British Legion fundraiser in the Cons club the other week. One guy lives and works down in London now and is a regular visitor.
  • Options
    Vinnie told me that the connection with Dundee goes back to our 7-0 trouncing at Brighton in 83-84. A crowd of Dundee boys were in town for the weekend and went along to the game. "Seven-nil and the Charlton boys were singing we want eight! We thought, that's the team for us!"
  • Options
    Why no Charlton/Dundee badges?  or is it Dundee United?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I  follow Raith because two close friends have coneections with the club . I've been to four games and they have lost everyone

• Options
    edited November 2011

I  follow Raith because two close friends have coneections with the club . I've been to four games and they have lost everyone

More importantly Richard do you follow us and are you going on Monday?

To be perfectly honest mate I kind of hope you're not....................how about watching it on the telly instead!

• Options
    It's Dundee and I think the badges do exist. A guy at work lives in Blackheath and supports Dundee, he's adopted us as a second team.
  • Options
    I dont have a Charlton Dundee badge, but do have a Dundee one that I wear with pride.
  • Options

far enough valley mcmoist thats valid

so does that make your second team millwall ?
  • Options
    More importantly Richard do you follow us and are you going on Monday?

To be perfectly honest mate I kind of hope you're not....................how about watching it on the telly instead!

LOL

No I am only a Jonah North of the border although until this season I have doubted this.

• Options
    could be in the pipe line