Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

amir khan

How many staying up to watch it

The first fight on this crazy little hard nut who lives in the woods beats himself with sticks

Ben Murphy is a crazy dude

The British champ theopane ( spelling) cant deal with him

It ain't pretty boxing but it is a good scrap

Comments

• Yeah im watching it in my hospital bed lol! He's got the same name as my brother. He just swings and swings.
  • The Khan fight isn't on till 2.45 am .  Khan to win in round 5 or 6
  • Khan ain't due to ringside till 10 to 4 beds,

This little nutter is all 5 up in my book theopane was 22-1 on before the first bell
  • stopping theophane finding space crowding him very well,murphy cant punch so why there not telling thephane to take center and stop moving
  • Khan ain't due to ringside till 10 to 4 beds,

This little nutter is all 5 up in my book theopane was 22-1 on before the first bell
    Blimey. definitely Sky plussing it then.
  • He just needs to take centre set his feet and land him nolly , but this dude is relentless chin down swing , but I reckon he is on empty now
  • stopping theophane finding space crowding him very well,murphy cant punch so why there not telling thephane to take center and stop moving
    Yeah and let Murphy try get around him. Murphy is going all out every round theopane needs to step off a bit more and bide his time as Murphy will tire and tire. 
  • he is nla but he may well have first six in the bag only needs to nick another
  • I think he was 5 up mate def, the 6th I had even his eye is cut bad , Murphy ain't coming forward as much now and is blowing out of his arse now
  • If Murphy just doesnt get knocked out I think he has won this 
  • Sponsored links:

• It ain't pretty but theopane ain't doing enough for me the only chance I give him is that cut looks bad
  • easier to judge murphys rounds than ashleys,good fight
  • rules changed nla goes to t decision
  • He needs to win these 2 nolly , to be sure of retaining great fight , Murphy looked out on his feet in the last
  • whatever one win it will be fair,very close
  • to early,but murphy did not protest at all
  • How can the ref stop it that late!
  • Murphy was knackard mate I thought it was a good stoppage, if I hadn't watched fight of their lives I wouldn't have but he was in danger I reckon just through sheer exhaustion
  • he never protested that says it all,good ref
  • Judges had Murphy up by 5, 4 and 1. Another round and a half would have seen new british champion. Unlucky Ben but agree, good stoppage, Murphy's reaction shows ref made right call.

• Sponsored links:

• Theopane done well tbh , that cant be easy to have a change of fighter 5 days notice , totally different style and size ,

The lad has a chance to move on but I don't think he will trouble that division he doesn't have the ko power
  • He couldn't maintain that relentless style , afnd he never once hurt theopane

But its better than being round nss where him and his pals are watching the emmerdale box set
  • how anyone had him 5 up ...some real shit judging in the uk,seems we only have about five,the best ref we have is richie davies..hope he scored it right if he was judge
  • True, thinking about it I think he was wobbling. He hits hard Murphy but your probably right he didn't have ko power. Saying that Theopane took the punches well.
  • Only thing with that performance on 5 days notice is nobody will want anything to do with Murphy now.
  • Looking forward to Khan - Peterson now.

Would be surprised if Peterson is stopped. Khan by UD for me.

• Looking forward to Khan - Peterson now.

Would be surprised if Peterson is stopped. Khan by UD for me.

You think they will go the full length?
  • Peterson has nothing to lose and seems very level headed , he is a dangerous prospect to face and Khan could be his own worst enemy tonight , if he is thinking to far ahead and trys to blast him out he could come undone

But I think Khan to take bin out in 5-7
  • shite cutman in shinnys corner
  • We're at the fight in DC and Brits are well-represented here. Peterson looks -- based on yesterday's weigh-in -- way more physically imposing than Khan.